are forums really worth your time ?

Topic started by SilverGalford on July 5, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
well do you think you can have something from this?
some thoughts?
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Nope. But I still like 'em. XD
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
They worth my time, I usually doing two things at once and also I don't spend all day on here (usually go to a different site and watch video)
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@Destinyheroknight: And you used to be SO ACTIVE on here...
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto:  
I never was active here that much, it seem that way (I just pop in and out, I was spending more time on the wikis then the forums)
@Destinyheroknight: That must've been someone ELSE that I was thinking about then... supreme_marvel, I think it was.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Yes. Joining a really good forum can be worthwhile, especially if they deal with something specific like games, anime, tech, etc. You get to know a lot of stuff you might have never considered or thought of before.
It's still a big pain starting from scratch on every new forum you start on though..

They are...

Post by Sparklykiss (59 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: I never was active here that much, it seem that way (I just pop in and out, I was spending more time on the wikis then the forums)

I'm like that with all the Whiskey Media sites. I read the wikis more than the forums. Not to say I don't enjoy the forums, I just have a thing for learning pointless stuff. :D

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,300 posts) See mini bio Level 17
yea, I get a kick out of it, although AV suffers from more Inactive forums than other sites, but the forum games are still fun.
Post by luce (23 posts) See mini bio Level 6
So, I just ate a piece of toast with Nutella and It was pretty good. How was your day?
@luce: ???
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,358 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I do enjoy the forums (meaning that I do spend quite a bit of time on them nowadays due to being a Mod) and I am quite active on them each day (at least 35 or more posts everyday).

I enjoy them still quite a bit, but when requests are unheeded... I become a little upset.
Post by Bigheart711 (4,205 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I grew very fond of the fourms here even though AV's fourms is inactive at times. I enjoy the other WM site's forums as well. Still, I read the wikis of each site more often.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Love hanging around the forums, though I admit I stay much longer than I should at times:)

@Sonata: No kidding...
Post by wayintothe7thart (1,079 posts) See mini bio Level 9
It depends. This is one of two forum I still on, because they are some good anime talk once and a while.
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
OF COURSE THE FORUMS ARE WORTH MY TIME! Why would I be on here if it wasn't? xP
Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sure.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel