Approve gay marriage? yes or no

Topic started by Pheonix on June 7, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Pheonix (74 posts) See mini bio Level 6
What do u think?

I say no, but for all the right reasons
Mk, then.....
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Pheonix: You know it's quite a sensitive question and really a no-win situation for anyone who answers.
If you're so hungry for debates, ask me in PM. I am ready for any debate almost any time.
Post by Kraken (70 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Hey if a man can marry his pillow. Then I see nothing wrong with two men or women being married.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

i say yes, its there life, let them live it!
@willyvereb said:
" @Pheonix: You know it's quite a sensitive question and really a no-win situation for anyone who answers. If you're so hungry for debates, ask me in PM. I am ready for any debate almost any time. "
I guess we can work something out like that. Well, I am a hungry Anti-gay activist...but, I wouldn't go deeper than that....yet
Post by Pepper (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 11
i think it should be allowed , however i wouldn't say i necessarily approve
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Exactly the above, i agree with pepper,
Post by Ryokan (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Wait, wait, wait ! 

With all the Yaoï and Yuri in there, you're still asking ? LOL !! 

Seriously, I don't really care if gay can marry.  

They're even dumber to marry, in my counrty, it will just mean that will pay more taxes ! lol ! 

If the reason is religious, well, the church will not begin to marry same sex couple anytime soon anyway and if it's for social reason, I know by experience that all the thing you don't accept is done in a worst stealthy way. 

No frankly, Homo and Lesbian are just another kind of normal people : you hear their couple dispute it's the goddamn boring innuendo.

Natality is an non issue, because it's proven that unless money incitation, people in modern country tend to make less baby anyway.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,822 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I'm okay with gay marriage. I don't know if the two married men or women have the same "Ball and Chain" effect as a chunk of straight couples do, but I'd rather marry a guy than marry my own pillow.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would say no due to the fact that I believe fundamentally the institution of Marriage should be between one man and one woman. If people want to be in polygamous, homosexual, or any other type of relationship then good for them, however I only recognize Marriage as the union of man and woman.  
Post by Kurohige (3,706 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Pepper said:
" i think it should be allowed , however i wouldn't say i necessarily approve "
@TheManipulater said:
" Exactly the above, i agree with pepper, "
EEEE gasp! Explain! Lol jk.
Post by Contra (28 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Sure.  People can marry whoever the hell they want, as long as they are of sount and legal mind.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,725 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Sure, I dont mind, they dont mind, so let it be....
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yes. More Females For me FUFU.
Post by nVision (114 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Why not? I don't see how two men or two women getting married affect us.
Post by Ashuron (244 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Just let others do their business as long as nobody gets hurt in the process
Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Ashuron said:
" Just let others do their business as long as nobody gets hurt in the process "
This.  Gay marriage has zero impact on anyone's life unless you're gay.  People get too butt hurt over what the next person is doing.
Post by Dream (7,503 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Also in support of gay marriage on my end. Before the 1960s, interracial marriage had been banned due to racial prejudice and segregation, yet changing norms led to it being legal. Homosexuality is becoming more socially acceptable by the day and I don't see how the establishment of marriage would be threatened with gay/ lesbian weddings. So why not legalize marriage for any same-sex pairings?
Post by Ashuron (244 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@rein said:
" Yes. More Females For me FUFU. "
Now that is good, more polygamy for the rest of us
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel