Anyone watching Clone Wars?

Topic started by sickVisionz on Feb. 17, 2013. Last post by sickVisionz 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Just curious. It's been pretty awesome for the past month or so.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I been watching

Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard that it is the best thing involving the prequels.

@Acura_Max: That's an understatement considering how bad the prequels are but yeah, it's pretty cool.

Post by Stevemagegod (26 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Star wars is an awesome show. Been watching it since it was released
Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

You're probably refering to the CGI series, but who's heard of the older 2D one from 2003?

My favorite character is probably Asoka. I think it was season 2 where it kicked off with her on the battlefield, deflecting laser fire while standing on top of a tank, refusing to accept the the order to retreat. That sold me on her as a character and she's only gotten better since then. It was super cool to see her in season 4 doing mind tricks and other cool Jedi shit and even more bad ass when she cut off like 4 pirate's heads in a single attack.

This latest arc has been pretty awesome as well. The story is interesting and it seems like it's going to be totally focused on her.

@KingOfAsh: I've heard of it, but it was by the Dexter's Laboratory Guy guy and I didn't that show was all that great so when I heard he was doing Star Wars, it was easy for me to pass it over.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel