Anyone here play Persona 4

Topic started by InfiniteGeass on April 8, 2009. Last post by ThePsychoGamer 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
It is an RPG for the PS2 and is one of the greatest games of 2008.  If you have played it, what did you think about it?  Did you like it?  As for me I played the whole thing to the very end and got the true ending and it is one of my favorite games ever.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Moving this thread to off-topic.

As for myself, I'm still playing P3. I don't have the time to dedicate into games as I used to sadly so I'm slowly but surely going to beat P3 before I get P4.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
I haven't but the dudes downstairs ( Giantbomb ) are going nuts playing and putting up a video every week of them doing so.  Sounds like a loooooong game.
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I'm going to point at my Avator and here
<---------
Yep, I'm a big fan of the game, Got the P3FES and P4. I'm still playing my second run of the game but I'm taking my time.

@RedRoses: yea, It better that you finish P3 before starting P4. Since the improvement of P4 make it hard to go back and play P3.
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I totally loved P4. Chie is my girl. ^_^

Love GB's Endurance Run. I'm still surprised they have managed to endure for so long. Seems they really like the game, or they wouldn't "torture" themselves so.
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
lets see

All social links maxed
2 play troughs
140 hours of game play
got Loki and Odin
saw all endings

did not fight Elizabeth.

iv also used the line "it tastes boneless" before.

Biggest complainant, you couldn't tell the moon social link to jump

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel