Annoying People who wish for you to contact them.

Topic started by Obsidian609 on July 2, 2010. Last post by Obsidian609 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
God I can't stand these people anymore Every week I find someone sending me or writing on my wall to contact them on their email. This makes me wonder how many more of these people on here on the site doing this.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17

its probably a bot, ignore it.

Post by nVision (114 posts) See mini bio Level 13
on facebook or AV? 
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
contact my email jk:P
Post by Bigheart711 (4,212 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Just ignore them. However, I don't know if flagging them is a wrong thing after all. Does this depend on how serious the situation is?
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Its a bot and counts as spam so yes you should flag it.
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Obsidian609 said:
" God I can't stand these people anymore Every week I find someone sending me or writing on my wall to contact them on their email. This makes me wonder how many more of these people on here on the site doing this. "
If you got spam bots just go to me :)
No it's not a Bot I just left a message telling them to knock it off on this giftlve wall and today they typed Hi on my wall. Last time I got one of these messages I replied to them on my email and found out this person is from another country and is trying to communicate with random people to help her get out of her country.
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Obsidian609:  Yep that's the same guy. Its just one fool from Senegal. He often acts like he's American teenage girl who's looking for commitment. just pass the account through to me and i'll ban away. lol this wasn't even thread worthy.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Obsidian609:
I have one thing to say  

Lol very true.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel