Animevice riddled with bugs, "WILL THEY EVER BE FIXED"?

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on June 3, 2013. Last post by haseo_yashimora 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (14,818 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Gosh I don't want to see a great Mod leave!

Post by sickVisionz (4,148 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@haseo_yashimora: I know that Tom and his crew are editorial staff but to be honest with you, I'm not sure that there actually is any technical staff assigned to AnimeVice. Just to be sure, make sure your spam folder of your email isn't catching the account.

@takashichea: As for a new Forum Mod, I have no preferences as to who takes my place. I would love, however, to see fellow AV wiki editor Takashichea become a Wiki Mod here on AnimeVice

I second this, assuming it's something Taka wants to add to his/her plate. FireFoxx may well be the only one keeping up with the Wiki moderating and I remember back in my early days of Wiki editing, it's super annoying when there aren't a lot of people around and able to approve your edits.

Consider this my official resignation from the post of AnimeVice Forum Mod.

Well first off, it's sad to see you go. Second though... good luck with that. Being an AV mod is like joining the Mafia, you're in it for life. I'm proof of what happens to your mod status after you try to resign.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,498 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@ShadowKnight508: I also understand about your real-life tasks, but you don't have to resign if you don't want to. In consideration with the other site members in general, there are still some more ways we all can help the site just as people that happen to share one common interest: Anime, Manga and related events, games and items (with the occasional swimsuit showcase that always resurfaces in some form). :p

Anyway, thanks for everything. You were awesome since back in your early days of the site.

Post by Acura_Max (2,182 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ShadowKnight508: Good luck in whatever endeavor you put your mind into. Don't forget to visit us whenever you get the chance!

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Acura_Max said:

@ShadowKnight508: Good luck in whatever endeavor you put your mind into. Don't forget to visit us whenever you get the chance!

i second that

Post by Supreme Marvel (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yeah, I think some Mod should be given non-paid staff membership to fix theses bugs. Since I don't think anyone pays for anything here. :P

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Supreme Marvel said:

Yeah, I think some Mod should be given non-paid staff membership to fix theses bugs. Since I don't think anyone pays for anything here. :P

LOLOL agreed wonder why the websites so dead, no one can log in there newly made accounts!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel