Anime Vice, or The Whiskey That Gets No Respect

Topic started by KaosAngel on Sept. 9, 2010. Last post by sickVisionz 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by KaosAngel (199 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I had a great time talking to you lot in the chatroom today, granted about 25% of it were GB users looking for a safe place to talk, but you guys are solid and deserve more respect from the Whiskey sites. 

Sure you guys like hentai and whatnot, and naked cartoon pussy...but you guys show respect to women, and that's a lot more than what others do. 

With that, I shall make a promise to post at least 50 posts here a week, and at least 1 blog a week!   

Thanks for great time and opening me up to your community. 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@KaosAngel:
I don't like Hentai 
There a chatroom?
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@KaosAngel:  Most people here don't like hentai, some don't even tolerate ecchi.
@Destinyheroknight:  

animevice.com/chat
@Kelleth: I take that back then, just going with the stereotypes...which is wrong.  >.>
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@KaosAngel:
Oh ok thank you 

@KaosAngel:  Well sometimes the stereotypes are right :) * cough nazi cough*

And besides we might not like Hentai that much over here but real ladies get 45.000+ views ^^
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
speaking of the show, i missed the second half, is there a highlights reel somewhere
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth said:
" @KaosAngel:  Most people here don't like hentai, some don't even tolerate ecchi. "
0_o are we talking about the same animevice?
I distinctly remember 3 different threads all 20+ pages about what anime girls we want to errr.... spend quality time with.
@rein said:
" @Kelleth said:
" @KaosAngel:  Most people here don't like hentai, some don't even tolerate ecchi. "
0_o are we talking about the same animevice? I distinctly remember 3 different threads all 20+ pages about what anime girls we want to errr.... spend quality time with. "
That does not count any more most of those people kinda left.
Post by rubberluffy (567 posts) See mini bio Level 16
These guys don't speak for me, I am like a hentai god, but I do always try to be respectful.  But other than that, it does seem Vice just doesn't really get much respect.  Out of all the anime sites I've migrated through over the years, this is the only one I've cared to stay on and comment on for longer than a month.
@Kelleth: Well.... Me, Nerx and Cfat (although he hasn't been active for a while) more then make up for them.
@rein said:
" @Kelleth: Well.... Me, Nerx and Cfat (although he hasn't been active for a while) more then make up for them. "
Woooh 6 people.. (that's + Haseo, Rubberfly, and Son) lol just joking ofcourse, but what i really meant is that unlike what most of those GB'rs think we don't talk about hentai 24/7 :P
@rein:  Actually i think we should have a poll about that XD
Post by rubberluffy (567 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Kelleth: 
I almost never talk about hentai.  I keep my hentai power level suppressed.  Just that is a 24/7 job, lol.
@Kelleth: i would vote on it .
@rein:@rubberluffy:
Done
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

LMAO 
i dont like hentai
@judge:  Then go to the poll or rather the 3rd one lol
Post by Bigheart711 (3,662 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@KaosAngel: Nice to see you here again. Here, We've pretty much got our stuff together on the fourms too. :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel