Anime Reviewers Not Liking a Show

Topic started by Donwun on Sept. 6, 2013. Last post by Ibrahim651 10 months ago.
Post by Donwun (112 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Roriconfan aka THEANIMESNOB is pretty notorious for his anime reviews and video's, however i find myself having to answer this very same question from various emails / discussions so i can appreciate this video and still find it honestly amusing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4b5PAPi49o

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

ok, I really don't want to watch the video. Having that image on it :/

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Destinyheroknight said:

ok, I really don't want to watch the video. Having that image on it :/

This.

Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Donwun: Never post pictures of a naked dude in bondage with a ball gag in his mouth. You will be banned if this happens again.

Post by takashichea (10,599 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Donwun:

Not a mod. I do watch Rori's videos. He's a smart guy, and I do take some of his points and apply in the discussions. However, he takes it a bit too far. It's pretty unprofessional to use that image for his video.

Plus, let him promote his stuff for a change. You got your podcast and website to support. For me, I promote my stuff by myself and for everyone else's, I do it on Twitter.

Edit:

No offense to you or Roriconfan. I do respect you guys for your insight in the anime discussions.

@takashichea: no offense taken mate

but i will say the essence of sharing a video of a topic is done all the time on here / other sites not solely for the purpose of promoting someones work but just as in this case for the topic at hand itself......and thats not something i've done on here often

Post by Dream (7,090 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

I know him. The guy's very rigid with his reviews and known to give lower scores than average to many titles that are otherwise considered decent for the most part by folks. And I thought I was harsh with my critique on many recent titles.

Post by Ibrahim651 (12 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This is not an episode so it was true thhey are getting mang ahead

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel