Anime characters that can STOMP Superman PRIME

Topic started by flashback180 on March 9, 2014. Last post by VinoVash1234 4 months ago.
Post by flashback180 (605 posts) See mini bio Level 14

As far as i know elder-god demonbane can ROLFSTOMP Superman prime,all star, golden at the same time .

But the true question is can any normal non - OMNIPOTENT character take out prime.

Name them-

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,725 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Giorno Giovanna

Post by Dream (7,503 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Haruka Kaminogi

Noein

Mazoku Lords

Any Umineko witch

Post by taichokage (13,025 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
This is just Prime right not Prime 1,000,000? The latter is featless but is actually Superman's strongest incarnation.
Post by Daemon (10 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I would think it's generally going to be pretty tough going for anyone to stand against Giorno Giovanna's 'Gold Experience Requiem' or Enrico Pucci's 'Made in Heaven' unless you are wielding some pretty ridiculous cosmic powers yourself.

Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I wish we could alter Battle Forum rules so that clearly stuff that only battle forum guys care about wouldn't contaminate the rest of the site. This is a "Who can beat xxxxx" threads should be confined to the battle forum.

Post by takashichea (11,977 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@sickVisionz said:

I wish we could alter Battle Forum rules so that clearly stuff that only battle forum guys care about wouldn't contaminate the rest of the site. This is a "Who can beat xxxxx" threads should be confined to the battle forum.

Actually, Sonata and I don't do that anymore. We moved those threads to specific wiki pages if applicable ever since I rebooted the Facts and Feat project. This is to help promote the wiki pages. For topics that cover multiple anime or manga, it goes into the general discussion while Comic book questions and feat threads go into the Off-Topic forum.

Examples:

To prevent this from going off-topic:

sickVisionz: We have to continue this discussion in the New Battle Forum Rules!!! All Users Must Read. or Suggestion Box for Battlations (if you want). I'll add Dream and Sonata for their opinions.

Post by takashichea (11,977 posts) See mini bio Level 25

3-14-14

Because of sickVisionz and Dream's arguments, threads that are about Who can Beat XXX are now moved back in the battle forums. Don't worry, Sonata and Dream will make a rule to accommodate these threads and lay down any rules.

I'm sorry in advance of the massive thread migration. Some of you guys will have inboxes flooded with PMs.

Post by taichokage (13,025 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Well it's not like the battle forum doesn't already have disproportionately high amounts of activity. A few more threads wouldn't hurt I suppose.
Post by GeneralVan (1,676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

High Tier Saint Seiya characters.

I can see Dark Schneider being able to do it as well.

Then you have Tenchi and Z. Zinv would win as well.

A lot of Umineko characters.

Lain Iwakura with her Wired powers merely erases him.

That is all that I can think of off the top of my head.

But of course the one that would stomp him the worst is...

Goku!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

The Gazer (also known as God) from Kekkaishi can beat him.

It can steal all the powers of Superman and become prime itself as well. Or just steal the life of Supes...

Post by Haiken (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

First in Line would be EOS Deux machina Demonbane the one who combined both ST (EGDB is not anime so i excluded him).. Then Kami tenchi, Counter actor, probably the Chousins, Ajimu Najimi, probably Eucliwood, Liberta, Ryuk from deathnote (Not sure if he can), Aureolus Ezzard (might not)..

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Truth from FMA. It is Omnipotent.

Post by LHWKnight (2,731 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Zinv and Z would beat Superman prime

God Saints in Seiya.

Post by mangafanVT (165 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Future Izayoi, because Superman primes power is a gift from the yellow sun. All Izayoi needs is equal or faster speed and he wins by.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

This is just Prime right not Prime 1,000,000? The latter is featless but is actually Superman's strongest incarnation.

Cosmic Armour Superman/The Though Robot is Supermans strongest incarnation. With that said I don't know why everyones listing multiversial reality warpers and the likes; Dark Schneider or and Satan could take on Superman Prime. EVen Superman Prime One Million would only be Universal at best. TTGL could take that version easily.

Post by Haiken (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@mangafanVT said:

what manga/anime is this from? is the second one titled Kronos? or it is just the name of the guy?

Post by mangafanVT (165 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Haiken said:

@mangafanVT said:

what manga/anime is this from? is the second one titled Kronos? or it is just the name of the guy?

Saint seiya episode g he was there before the big bang created the universe and he is much much stronger than hades

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel