Anime Bath Scene Blog shut down

Topic started by Watermaiden15 on Jan. 14, 2011. Last post by Daniel_Newton 2 years ago.
Post by Watermaiden15 (12 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Unfortunately I just found out that today, blogger shut down my anime bath scene blog. Unfortunately It would be too much trouble to bring it back up. I have spent more than 4 years on that site and possibly due to copyright or content the site got shut down. I didn't have any back up on it so now I will just stick to the Anime Bath Scene Wiki. I will still be around the internet though informing of bath scenes on other sites so this won't be the end.
Post by EquitasInvictus (332 posts) See mini bio Level 15
That's brutal and I'm really sorry to hear that - I can't imagine how horrible it must be to lose four years worth of blogging content. I know I'd be devastated if that happened to me.  

It's even more horrible that they didn't at least give the courtesy of letting you download an export of your blog database so that you could at least keep everything you lost. 

This community will always be here for everyone, though, so you won't have to worry about having to leave from here anytime soon.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
That is a real shame seeing them remove over 4 years of what looks to be a great collection of various anime bathing scenes. Had that been my 4 year blog that had gotten removed,  I would be in a towering rage of frustration and rage at the site.
At least you still have AnimeVice, the best fan-powered anime site to keep you busy with all things anime/manga xD
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

they need to stop putting nudity into anime.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@SSJjanemba: Why? There's nudity in American media too.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Superevil225:
not american cartoons with the exception of a few. im just saying it would make anime more enjoyable if there was less nudity
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 you made a web site on anime bath scenes? lol 

@SSJjanemba said:

"they need to stop putting nudity into anime. "

i dont see why not, there is nudity everywhere, however they need to draw the line with the little girls
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,182 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wait... you ran a blog on anime bath scenes? 
...there's an entire wiki on anime bath scenes?!
@Newten said:
...there's an entire wiki on anime bath scenes?! "
Perhaps he is actually talking about the concept page?
@Newten:  
Ya and It had screencaps of over 500 bath & shower scenes. 
Also, to everyone surprised about the fact that there's a blog about bathing scenes, there's a lot more surprising ones. 
In another anime forums I've browsed in the past, there was this one frequent poster who had a blog about feet in anime. 
@EquitasInvictus:  
Im not talking about the concept page. I also made an anime bath scene wiki as well. Here's the URL http://animebaths.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
@Watermaiden15: Ah, alright. I stand corrected.
@EquitasInvictus said:
" Also, to everyone surprised about the fact that there's a blog about bathing scenes, there's a lot more surprising ones. In another anime forums I've browsed in the past, there was this one frequent poster who had a blog about feet in anime.  "
funny thing I was subscribed to that blog before my account that I was hosting my bath scene blog was shut down today.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,182 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@EquitasInvictus: Maybe, but she definitely made it sound like " the Anime Bath Scene Wiki" was a full-blown thing. 
@Watermaiden15: Watermelon-err, maiden. I need clarification - is there an entire wiki site somewhere devoted to anime bath scenes or were you talking about a page on Anime Vice? I need to know... for, err, science.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ShadowKnight508
said:
" Had that been my 4 year blog that had gotten removed,  I would be in a towering rage of frustration and rage at the site."

Enough to make you do this?  

@Newten said:
" @EquitasInvictus: Maybe, but she definitely made it sound like " the Anime Bath Scene Wiki" was a full-blown thing. 
@Watermaiden15: Watermelon-err, maiden. I need clarification - is there an entire wiki site somewhere devoted to anime bath scenes or were you talking about a page on Anime Vice? I need to know... for, err, science. "
Yeah, I was incorrect:  

@Watermaiden15 said:
" I also made an anime bath scene wiki as well. Here's the URL http://animebaths.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page "
@Newten:  
I am talking about an entire wiki dedicated to anime bath scenes. Here it is on the link --->  http://animebaths.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
@SuperperfectCell:  
lol I felt liek doing that. I don't actually remember every bath/shower scene that I put on that site so if I ever started over then I would have to search for all of them again.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@SuperperfectCell:  Lol...not that epic, but something more or less similar (and non-world shattering xD)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel