Aleasha's Anime Vice Chat!!!

Topic started by Aleasha on Dec. 31, 2012. Last post by Bigheart711 4 months ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata said:

I was thinking about doing an Anime Movie Night on XAT. Possibly on Thanksgiving Night.

What is XAT??????

Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@AnimeDefender said:

@Sonata said:

I was thinking about doing an Anime Movie Night on XAT. Possibly on Thanksgiving Night.

What is XAT??????

It's a chat room. Where we can also watch Youtube videos together.

Post by takashichea (11,149 posts) See mini bio Level 25

We do have a place to chat. It's on Aleasha's blog. I know you created that thread just for informal talk. This one is good, too.

@takashichea: We need to bring this back actually:)

Post by Kobra678 (2,963 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Sweet, it's cool being able to talk to people directly.

Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata: Yeah it was going pretty good last nigh.t We used to have a lotta fun watching movies and just chatting it up would be great to bring that back.

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Aleasha: I am totally in favor of bringing this back. I only went once, I rarely know the times, but it was so much fun. You should post a blog to the forums ever time you host.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kobra678 said:

If possible we all should also have a Skype chat :)

@Elfenlied1012: I might do that great idea!

@Aleasha: Yep biggest issue with it is just knowing it's going on. So that should help spread the word.

@Elfenlied1012: There are a couple of us in there now. My problem is I don't even know when lol but I will have to work out some kind of regular scheduled at least once to twice a week to account for time zones and the such.

@Aleasha: I can't right now due to work. > .> got to go make the web a darker place being a SEO contractor and all that, but with a regular time I'm sure I could carve out time in my scheduled and be a regular. I love active communication with the community. Perhaps talk to like @takashichea:, he kind of is awesome about promoting cool user side projects on the site.

@Elfenlied1012: Yeah me and Taka have worked on a lot of projects together we where talking in the chat last night I will have to make a game plan and bring him in to help me work it out. I would look for regular weekly get together in the next month or two what ever scheduled we come up with I want it to be stuck to so it might take a little time before promises are made lol

@Aleasha: No problem, in the mean time post a blog every time you are starting it until the schedule starts up regular. .

Post by othus12 (6,408 posts) See mini bio Level 13

this is really cool

Post by Kobra678 (2,963 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@supernova7005 said:

@Kobra678 said:

If possible we all should also have a Skype chat :)

Not a bad idea.

Post by sickVisionz (4,242 posts) See mini bio Level 24

The perfect thing for this would be if there was a way to have one central broadcast thing that everyone tuned into so that everyone would always be synced. Can you do that in Skype or with a Google hangout?

Post by Bigheart711 (3,710 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Last night was actually fun. Hope to join you guys again soon on the chat whenever I can.

Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Bigheart711: you can join us right now if you want.

Would joined up but was kinda busy this weekend maybe next.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel