Alcohol

Topic started by Mortein on March 22, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Alcohol
How often do you drink it?
How often do you get drunk?
How often do you get wasted?
and why

Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I don't drink
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Pretty much never, though with my 21st coming up, that will change. At least for a day.
Post by ZombiePie (861 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Uhh...no comment.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I have SO many stories to tell!!!
Post by eldiax (130 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I drink pretty much every weekend when going out, although I can't say how many times have I gotten truly wasted. Probably 3-4 times I guess.
Post by Mechanical_Ape (84 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I don't drink. I don't have anything against alcohol, I just haven't found anything that tastes good so I don't bother.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Drinking is something you shouldn't do hastily. Too much can hurt your health, your decisions, and your family/friends. Too many risks for me.
Post by sickVisionz (4,238 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I have phases where I drink more than usual. 

When I go out on the weekend with friends to bars and lounges, I drink a healthy amount throughout the night like maybe 3 or 4 shots and a beer or two.  If it's football season I'm drinking like 5 or more shots (it's hard to keep count since I buy rounds and my friends all buy rounds and were cool with the bartender so we get free rounds) and probably about 3 tall beers.  If I'm with my cousins, we drink like it's football season and we do it all day.  It's 4 of us and we down 5 bottles of wine, 18 beers and a bottle of vodka in a 36 hour period.

Outside of those times though, I might go months or weeks without drinking anything.  If I have alcohol in the house though, I will drink it and quickly.  I don't buy alcohol too often though so this isn't really an issue. 

Why do I drink?  It's fun when you're doing it with friends or even strangers.  I avoid getting wasted though.  I associate feeling shitty, vomitting and everything that people who don't drink assume happens with even the slightest sip of Miller Lite with getting wasted.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,185 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I don't drink 
Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I haven't had a drink since the Super Bowl, so I'm an occasional drinker.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I drink
I am not that massive of a drinker , so 5 cans for each time i drink
ALL THE TIME
Somehow never (I would assume wasted is when you faint)
Post by Kubashi (175 posts) See mini bio Level 6
The last time I drank some alcohol was when I was 5.
I drink often, and all my friends do.
I am kind of tired of drinking.
From this day on I don't drink anymore.
Post by lagoonboy2 (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I only drink on occasions. But because of this, that I don't crave for alcohol that much.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Daily 
Daily 
Weekly 
Depression
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Im muslim so never
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@kashif1 said:
" Im muslim so never "
*high five* Buddhist.
Even still, Alcohol can be very dangerous. I don't mean to try and preach to people to stop drinking, I'm just saying that it's dangerous, and drink responsibly.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Since I am not 21 yet, I have not tried any, and I do not look forward to drinking UNLESS at a wedding (champagne) xD
my country is obviusly fucked up, here everyone drinks, legaly you can buy alcohol when you are 18, but it's often sold to even younger kids.
For most people older then 16 it is completly normal to go out drinking almost every weekend.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel