Ah, this is so exciting!

Topic started by Kuro on Dec. 2, 2008. Last post by TPKLanzir 5 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
AnimeVice is finally here! Thank science  it didn't end up as "Anime Tide", or Sigue's "Anime Beam".  I've been excited for this ever since I first heard about the project.... how long ago was it? Anyway, AnimeVice is finally here! Already, it's kicking the shit out of the long defunct animeOnline, in terms of functionability, features, and all around awesomeness. With Gia heading all the editorial, I imagine this will excel too! I'm gonna be uber-active always, as I hope the rest of #japanator will be, at the very least. I plan to try to get a bunch of people to join when the site fully launches... ah, this site is a dream come true!

Alright, I'll post blogs and whatever.
LOLDONGS
Kuro

Ps. Lelouch Avitar Work?
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Lelouch avatar work-- meaning, it functions? Or meaning it fits you? The former, yes, it works...;)

Thanks for waiting it out, man. It means a lot to me. <3
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Lucky you getting your avatar to work.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it'll turn out.
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
sure is
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
gia said:
"Lelouch avatar work-- meaning, it functions? Or meaning it fits you? The former, yes, it works...;)

Thanks for waiting it out, man. It means a lot to me. <3"
I left ComicVine for this site, and that was my life a year and a half ago, I think I deserve some thanks too ;]
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
yeah Resonate.
Post by TPKLanzir (15 posts) See mini bio Level 1
You know what's funny? I never even knew about this site before today. But already I like it. Okay so it wasn't funny, but I'm giving something praise isn't that enough.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel