Act like your Avatar thread

Topic started by Dr_Ventum on Dec. 23, 2011. Last post by TheBlackDragonz 2 years ago.
Post by batmanbeyond234 (136 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@TheNobody: No thank you. I prefer not to fall for schmuck bait akin to that. And also, there is a difference between a 'sword' and a thirty meter long Bankai with retractable blades. You will learn this now.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou, capture this specimen alive!

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@batmanbeyond234: Now that I've seen all your powers allow me to show you my full power! Perfect Susano'o! *O is emphasis* Now do you say the height at where I stand! The true power of a Uchiha God? I'm not done yet! Stabilize! *Susano'o grows even more bigger and takes on its true form* This is the true form of a Susano'o, the perfected aura of chakra that takes on the form of whatever I want! This Susano'o was meant to destroy all creation, I don't think your small and inadequate Bankai stands a chance... 

Now turn back before I slice the heavens and the earth! 

@TheNobody: Why, how interesting- I'll be sure too BEEP BEEP BEEP

What in blazes-

Oh dear, it appears I am being called away. Too bad,specimen. You would have been an interesting experiment.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@batmanbeyond234:

Omegamon has ordered me by Lord Yggdrasil to accompany you and gather intel about your world. Lord Yggrasil never reveals his reason, but it must be just if that's what he says to do.

@TheBlackDragonz:Hnh. Fine. Go about your business. The 1st Division Barracks are that way, go speak with Yamamoto- soutaicho. He'll instruct you in the proper ways. Oh, would you look there, it's Sasakibe-fukutaicho. He'll be glad to show you your way.

@batmanbeyond234:

Thank you, sir. -walks off-

@TheBlackDragonz:My name is Chojiro Sasakibe, Lieutenant of the 1st Division. Yamamoto-soutaicho is on an excursion to another realm to discuss matters with a leader of a World Government, so you'll have to settle for my answers. What would you like to know about our world?

@batmanbeyond234:

How powerful is it's self defense? A powerful Demon God Unidentified Digimon was just driven out of our world, and Duftmon (the group's strategist) claims that it may try to come here to recover. I suggest to be on your guard in case it does. It's mere presence in our world caused mass destruction.

@TheBlackDragonz: Well, we have sixteen people in our ranks that can destroy large buildings or city blocks through sheer destructive force, groups of allies that can do the same,and we have about six thousand individuals wielding zanpakutos and capable of small building destruction.

@batmanbeyond234: Oh dear, then. Lord Yggdrasil had to almost deal with thie beast himself, as it was just trudging along, casually blowing up mountians. It does seem to be vulnerable to Absolute Zero, although not to the point of freezing it up. One of it's worst wounds are from dear Valkyriemon's Fenrir Sword.

@TheBlackDragonz:Could it be deterred by a storm of cherry blossoms, as sharp as the sharpest blade? A vortex of crackling lightning, an inferno of blazing hellish flames, a bazooka, an inverted world, and an Armor of Darkness attacking at once?

@batmanbeyond234

I don't know, I have personally never encountered something like that before.  

(OOC: Should we make a RP in the RP fourms to show the battle? It would seem awkward to put it here.

@TheBlackDragonz: If you want. Chojiro's abilities aren't exactly revealed, but he's said to be stronger than Kyoraku/Ukitake.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,840 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

You bastard....Taste my Spirit Gun!

I have the power to create Miracles. And also, I'm not hungry.
Post by Fehafare (8,610 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

REJOICE POSTERS!

You wishes shall be granted.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Hello! please to meet you, I'm Toto Sakigami the "Mockingbird".... Please treat me kindly, kay? :) 

@TheNobody: Hello, my name is N Harmonia. I hope to liberate pokemon that are treated cruelly from thier coldhearted trainers. Zekrom agrees with me, and has chosen me for my pure ideals to help me free those mistreated pokemon, where ever they may be.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel