AC Transic bus fight, your opinion

Topic started by Kurohige on Feb. 18, 2010. Last post by Black_Rose 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
A many of you already know about the bus fight and the arguments over it but in case you don't know it was a black man talking crap to the white man, the black guy told the white old man to get out of his seat and move to the front he did and the black guy hit him and then go beat up by the white guy now personally even though I'm black I think he got what he deserved yes the white man could have just walked away but if I were in that situation I would have done the same, now that is only because that was how I was brought up to be, to literally FIGHT for what you believe in  but only when it is on a serious level but what is your opinion? Here is the link to the video:   
I meant ''Transit'' not ''transic''
Post by parasyteFMA (113 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I saw it. Thought it was funny when they were like "We are gonna press charges! We got it on tape!" when the black dude hit first.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yeah, The Black man hit first. He was both legally and Morally justified. (although it looked like he continued to hit him after the Black guy went down, Which might cause some legal problems.)
@rein: Yeah true but the white guy would most likely win the case still.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kurohige said:
" @rein: Yeah true but the white guy would most likely win the case still. "
Yeah. But i find it funny That they say "i caught it on tape! we can press charges" When 1. The kid hit the older man first
2. They stole his bag
And i love how everyone on youtube is turning this into a race issue.
This is just some dumbass getting his @ss handed to him by Santa claus. Something everyone Should be able to enjoy.
@rein: Yeah I loved boxing and wanted to lose weight plus its a great stress reliever 
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Black guy was stupid he should have left it alone, so thats what he gets lol.

Oh yeah Moved to Off_topicXD
Post by Matte (181 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I think the whole thing is hilarious.  Whatever about the race, but I would probably not mess with a guy that's wearing a "I am a Motherf***er" t-shirt.  I think I've seen a vid of that same old guy get tazered at a football game before.  I'll see if I can dig up that vid.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
He got what he deserved...in an extremely hilarious way. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel