A blog post about nothing.

Topic started by Trebel on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by innervenom123 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Trebel (10 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I've always thought of starting a blog. The idea really does interest me and I feel like I've led a very exciting life so I would have a lot to write about. But every time I sit down and start getting things together to start a blog, everything goes blank.

I guess I just need inspiration? No... I have inspiration... What do I need then? A push? A set format? A subject? Yeh that's it. I think I need a specific subject to write upon because there are so many things I want to say. So man things to say... I don't want to sound conceited by saying I have a "more-than-interesting" life, and sometimes I come off as such in my writing.

Somebody needs to come along and suggest me things to write about. T-T

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Trebel: Writing about what you've learned is always a good place to start.

Post by Trebel (10 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Oh wow, I didn't know this posted to the forums. Haha! Thanks for the reply. And yeh, I could totally write what I've learned over the past few hard years. But there is JUST SO MUCH! I dunno, I think I will have a brainstorming session here one of these days.

Post by Acura_Max (2,326 posts) See mini bio Level 13

You can write about your experience with anime that you have never seen before like how Tom does.

Post by Serena_Death (6 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Watch a full season of an anime you're not particularly fond of and then give a review of it while trying not to let your dislike for it influence your criticism on it :p

Post by innervenom123 (5 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Seinfeld the blog.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel