A blog post about nothing.

Topic started by Trebel on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by innervenom123 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Trebel (10 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I've always thought of starting a blog. The idea really does interest me and I feel like I've led a very exciting life so I would have a lot to write about. But every time I sit down and start getting things together to start a blog, everything goes blank.

I guess I just need inspiration? No... I have inspiration... What do I need then? A push? A set format? A subject? Yeh that's it. I think I need a specific subject to write upon because there are so many things I want to say. So man things to say... I don't want to sound conceited by saying I have a "more-than-interesting" life, and sometimes I come off as such in my writing.

Somebody needs to come along and suggest me things to write about. T-T

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,032 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Trebel: Writing about what you've learned is always a good place to start.

Post by Trebel (10 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Oh wow, I didn't know this posted to the forums. Haha! Thanks for the reply. And yeh, I could totally write what I've learned over the past few hard years. But there is JUST SO MUCH! I dunno, I think I will have a brainstorming session here one of these days.

Post by Acura_Max (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

You can write about your experience with anime that you have never seen before like how Tom does.

Post by Serena_Death (6 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Watch a full season of an anime you're not particularly fond of and then give a review of it while trying not to let your dislike for it influence your criticism on it :p

Post by innervenom123 (5 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Seinfeld the blog.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel