90s X-Men Cartoon: Japanese Intros

Topic started by sickVisionz on Jan. 31, 2011. Last post by sickVisionz 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
US 

JPN1 

JPN2 

I always loved the US opening and the music is 50x better (minus the "Cry for the moon" line), but man I wish we'd gotten the opening animation for this over here in the States.  The level of violence in these intros makes me shed a tear that I didn't get to wake up and see this every Saturday morning.  Wolverine vs Omega Red was pretty insane and I don't think Jubilee was even remotely as kick ass in the actual show.  The optic blast Cyclops does at the end of JPN2 brought a tear to my eye.  Rather than Thundercats, they should bring back whoever was in charge of these intros and let them do a new series based off of these.
Post by Adanadhel (124 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Whoa, really nice Japanese OPs. This made me wanna watch the whole series again!XD 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
One of my favorite parts on the JP Opening was Cyclops, Wolverine & Jean. That part toll a lot about them
But I still like US opening better, it show case their powers & names, and kind of make more sense
Post by CodeSaint (269 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Wow,I didn't remembered the old original opening being that awesome,it's very good to see it again. 

The two Japanese ones are very good too.
Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Japanese can make almost anything epic.
Post by Adanadhel (124 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I saw here  http://www.watchanimeon.com/spring-2011-anime-season/ that there'll actually be a japanese version of X-Men?o.O What should we expect!=O
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,000 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I love this openings, as I had to watch the dubbed version of the original (Were Wolverine is horribly translated to Guepardo (Kind of Jaguar) and Rogue to Titania (Made of Titanium sort of) I really liked both of the openings
Post by Rexic (99 posts) See mini bio Level 19
the first japanese opening has cable.that automatically grants it victory,for cable and deadpool is awesome.
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The US opening is still awesome, the Japanese openings are great too.

Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
My friend and I are huge fans of the X-men cartoon but we both ended up agreeing that if you saw these, watching the show that came afterward would probably be a letdown.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel