- This and That - 1 (This)

Topic started by YukaTA on June 21, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@YukaTA: They wont!! I just calm one down earlier today... (he was calling me a rage Goku fanboy?? when Goku is not even my favorite character... it's King Bradley and on top of that I didn't even wanted to debate as well) and many of them in youtube as well because that place is full of them... XD

New evil mist power?? sounds deadly!! how do they work?? :)

and no fair!! I wish I had powers too... T^T

Post by YukaTA (273 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Haha, that Goku boy, is talking madness!XD

The new mist power actually is attached to a few grenades, let go and they fly everywhere! Also, they make mist come out of it so it can blind the enemy. Now do you want it?:P

You have powers, Lord Caesar-sama!! The Awesomest Power Yet.!

@YukaTA: Awesome!! sounds like you are a professional Ninja!!!(not the naruto type... but the real hardcore ninjas) :D once you do your mist power, you will own in the mist, Lady Yuka!! and yes I wouldn't mind having an awesome power like that, Lady Yuka!! so I'll take it!! and thanks!!!

I have powers?? what powers do I have... that I don't know about Mistress Yuka?? :D

@DBZ_universe: Master, you have the most powers throughout, the best ones. Like you have smoke, instead of mist, and whatever powers really :D Your welcome.

@YukaTA: Smoke?? but I don't like to smoke... I might get lung cancer T_T.. but I'll accept it :D but what ever powers..? mmm I would like to use Lightning Alchemy... that would be awesome...

You should have time/space power... you could manipulate time and space at will..

@DBZ_universe: Okay.

That is just awesome. Highlighted that because.... its AWESOME!!!

Will also accept that. :D

@YukaTA: Yes lighting Alchemy would be awesome... I can create lighting bolt, or create anything from light.

thanks for accepting it!!

What about you minions, what do they have??

also good morning (it's morning where I live that's why)

@DBZ_universe: No problem, and yes good morning!

My minions are small, so I guess they can trap and trip, kick; punch the legs of them. Quite good, they are good except the fact that they only have one strand of hair distracts me....

@YukaTA: So they are little people??.. that's funny.

Wow I thought dealing with trolls would be easy... but it's annoying (especially in the battle forums and youtube)... but in the same time it's fun because of the stuff they say!

especially fanboy trolls!!

@DBZ_universe: Haha, trolls are the WORST, i guess...

@YukaTA: You guess?? more like you know they are... jaja!!

but I think it's funny when they resort to talking smack.... like calling other people names and what not....

@DBZ_universe: lol XD i meant yes they are the worst.

@YukaTA: :)

Hey is Blue exorcist awesome?? because am looking for some new stuff to read/watch...and since that's your favorite Anime I wanted to ask you, What is it about?? and would you recommend it? :)

@DBZ_universe: Yes, Blue Exorcist is awesome. You should really watch it (I have only watched it!), it has 25 episodes including the OVA, 26. It's about a boy who finds out that he is Satan's son, and will have to find a way to kill him (Well kinda), but will have to go through different demons too. I would thoroughly recommend it!

@YukaTA: So he's the anti-Christ? lol.. sounds interesting!!

but yeah thanks for the info on it and recommendation!! ama watch it later..

would you recommend another 2, Mistress Yuka?? because I don't want to pick random ones like always... (and I also don't want to open up a topic just for this)

@DBZ_universe: Haha, lol. If you would like to read more (it might contain spoilers though) at the Blue Exorcist page on the site, just press on that Blue Exorcist (<- or that one!).

Also, recommend the first series of Nurarihyon no Mago (also known as Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan), it is about a bo- Just read the page! ;)

Er-- I'm going to have to see about this one...

@YukaTA: Awesome!! Thanks!! :)

I'll also will watch out Nurarihyon no Mago.... I read just what it's about and it's about demons, which Demons + Anime= Awesome!

Also am not gonna go to the Blue Exorcist page until am finished watching it!! cause Spoilers are evil.. even more evil than me and you!!

And Gracias!! (thanks in Spanish) Mistress Yuka :)

@DBZ_universe: I'm glad I could help, and also that you are enjoying Blue Exorcist!

And yes, spoilers.... darn them! D: Although I've done a blog post with LOADS of spoilers.... so nya.

Your welcome ;D

@YukaTA: Thanks again... Now I have to check out Nurarihyon no Mago!!

Well it's OK to give spoilers on reviews, although you have to give the warning spoiler thing!!

Yes Blue Exorcist was awesome same with the OVA!! also I did a little more research after I was done watching it and it says that in the manga it has an exclusive arc? which I am curious about and started to read it... but I had trouble looking for the manga though because it's called differently than the anime (Ao No Exorcist). And the manga it's a little different than the anime (am not telling how because I don't give spoilers :P).

I liked Kuro a lot!! I think he is just awesomely ferociously cute!! :) I watched his episode like 3 times.. XD

Who's your favorite??

@DBZ_universe: Your welcome, nice avi by the way!

My friend reads the manga, he likes it! I haven't checked it out but I would like to. Also I am annoyed because I never get the time to watch the OVA!

My favourites are Kuro and Mephistos, but as a couple I love Shiemi and Rin!! How about you (couples)?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel