Occult Academy Trailer

Topic started by Lemon on Sept. 22, 2010. Last post by xanxus_sawada 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Lemon (3 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by Skorin (0 posts) See mini bio Level 2
well would you look at that
Post by djqj (9 posts) See mini bio Level 11
It's a good show trust me I can see into the future. Or is that the past?
Post by Om1kron (141 posts) See mini bio Level 7
good thing they didn't want me to read anything by splashing text pages for a millisecond lol. I have it queued on cruncyroll but have not started watching it. 
Post by macker33 (528 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Looks promising,just hope that wasnt a male butt i saw.
Post by rubberluffy (583 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Pretty good show.  Only watched up to episode 7 so far, but I've enjoyed it.
Post by Dream (7,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@macker33: It is a male butt. :P

As for the show, I've seen up to episode 12 and not really enjoying it. Too much filler in the middle which causes the finale to rush through things.
Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

lol  

That guy at the end is her bottom bitch.
 @Dream: somebody should start a petition to ban ALL male butts from our screens,i'm very sensitive and it hurts my eyes. 
I might still follow the series up even though i dont like harry potter stuff,style looks good
Post by damswedon (277 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Wow that was a terrible trailer. 
I may give it a look though.
Post by GhostNPC (3 posts) See mini bio Level 6
 I tried watching the first few episodes; there was something about the character designs that threw me off about it. Maybe I should give it another try.
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Okay... I remember when this was announced I said I was interested...
Now I'm confused... so what is Occult Academy about?
Post by SamJaz (12,527 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@macker33: It was. You also see the shadow of a dong. It's hilarious.

I actually watched this for a couple of episodes, but I dropped it because it was competing with Highschool of the Dead. TBF, what can even compare to THAT masterpiece?
Post by Dream (7,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@macker33: So female butts are okay yet male butts aren't? Double standard, much? :P
@SamJaz: Well i was thinking of getting both,going by what you say i better watch occult academy first so i wont be disappointed

@Dream: i double standard all the time,i aint perfect.,gender justice aint all that great., 

female butt good,male butt bad
Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@sora_thekey: 
In a strange Japanese school, one girl tries to "destroy" her father's legacy because she hates the occult despite having a vast knowledge of it, then a naked dude comes in from the future claiming that unless he can find "Nostradamus Key," aliens will come and destroy the Earth, thus forcing them to work together.

Also, JK and Smile are in the show. That is all you need to know.
Post by UsbCable (19 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I've kept up with this on  cruncyroll and have enjoyed it. The last episode for this season is on 9/27 and if ya wanna see all the episodes go here:  http://www.crunchyroll.com/occultacademy That site is the Hulu of anime and they put out episodes of anime currently airing in japan subed  the same day. 

I normally watch more action packed shows but this grabbed me for some reason.... O_o
Post by green_501 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3
hi how to play tha movei or what is that movie
Post by xanxus_sawada (1 posts) See mini bio Level 5

if youpeople want to watch this i can try and upload all the episode for you!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel