Nyantype Magazine June 2013

Topic started by takashichea on May 1, 2013. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by takashichea (12,308 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Welcome to the Nyantype Magazine's photo gallery spotlight for the June issue! Nyantype Magazine usually releases their magazine a month earlier.

Disclaimer: The content listed in this blog is for a mature audience. Viewer discretion is advised.

For those who are new, Nyantype Magazine features suggestive posters of characters from recent anime series, but not all of them are suggestive as you can see here. It was published by Kadokawa Shoten that first started in April 2009.

This blog idea was inspired by Sugoi Blog. I wanted to showcase these images. My thanks goes to who got me working on the wiki project.

Stay tuned for the next month on Megami Magazine. You can purchase the magazine to support Kadokawa Shoten at Amazon.co.jp.

Post by Acura_Max (2,336 posts) See mini bio Level 13

These guys certainly weren't shy about their images.

Online Now

@Acura_Max:

I know the last image is too naughty while the poster with the young girls bathing look way too young.

I was debating whether to post these images on a blog for a long time. I have been working on this wiki project in the dark for a while, but I wanted to shed some light on this project that Daniel and I were working on to see if folks want to help out.

However, there are more NSFW magazines out there and hidden in Anime Vice's depths. Look at FoxxFireArt's magazine wiki pages, Comic Hotmilk Magazine. Not much folks have noticed what Foxx has been up to.

Post by Acura_Max (2,336 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea: Then I'll help out if you guys need any help. I certainly did not know this was a thing until now.

Online Now

@Acura_Max:

I like the Steins;Gate poster. It's pretty styling. Love how Makise Kurisu rocks that dress.

I'll send you a PM then. Thanks!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel