Come See Me in New York!

Topic started by No_name_here on Oct. 8, 2012. Last post by metalsnakezero 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by No_name_here (856 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff

The madness spreads to the East!

Starting today, lunatics of the greater NYC megalopolis will get a chance to see me in the flesh at the New York Comic Con (also known as the flip side of the New York Anime Festival). I’ll be signing copies of my comics at Archaia Entertainment’s Booth (#1245) at the following times…

• THURS 10/11 :: 8-9 PM
  • FRI 10/12 :: 3-4, 6-7 PM
  • SAT 10/13 :: 5:30-7 PM

…of course, if you see me at the booth or on the convention floor, I’m always interested and available to chat about anime, manga and most of the shenanigans you’ve seen on the Vice Pit. So if you see me, say “Yo, Pinchuk!” or better yet, come on by while I’m signing and grab a book.

I’m going to shoot (pun absolutely intended) to get as many cosplay photos as I can while I’m at the show, but how many I can get will largely depend on how thick the crowds are this year. The con’s announced even higher attendance for 2012 and that’s both impressive and daunting to me because the aisles have already an absolute gauntlet of physical challenge in years prior.

We'll see what happens. See you there?

Tom Pinchuk’s a writer and personality with a large number of comics, videos and features like this to his credit. Visit his website - - tompinchuk.com - - and follow his Twitter: @tompinchuk

Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Have fun!

Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Have fun. You and Sam have a free round coming to you if you ever make it down to Anime Weekend Atlanta.

Post by samweller999 (69 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Staff

@sickVisionz: That's the kind of language I wanna hear. Good job.

Post by Falcoeagle53 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Man, I'm so jealous of you guys who go to these conventions. I so badly want to go to one of these.

Post by metalsnakezero (680 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Think I'll swing by and say hello.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel