WTF happened to Naruto's Shippuden animatioN???

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on July 3, 2010. Last post by sickVisionz 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I find out this... 

WTF??? Did the animators went nuts while doing this?
Post by Kas (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I was wondering the same thing about a week ago. It seems every time Naruto has a big fight the animation is somewhat poor, while Sasuke's is fairly better. Perhaps it's just a coincidence.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
srsly.. ill stick to the manga
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
This is filler, that is trying to show Pein's anger and just how crazy he was :p The fight itself was quite good imo.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah i noticed this too, the artists sniffed some coke i guess :P
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I think One Piece is also suffering from this.
Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24
The fight looked great imo.   Not to mention that vid just takes like 3 seconds of a 25 minute fight.  It was more stylized than usual but it was better animated than usual as well.  I think some people don't like that super fluid art style for some reason.  Every time Naruto does a great looking fight [Sasuke vs Orochimaru in the forest of death; Rock Lee vs Gaara; 3rd vs Orochimaru, First and Second; Rock Lee vs Kimimaro; Sasuke vs Naruto; Sakura, & Chiyo vs Sasori (the good looking episodes); Shikamaru & Kakashi vs Hidan & Kakuzu; parts of Itachi vs Sasuke; this one] there's a segment who says it looks bad.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel