Why does Tsunade look so old?

Topic started by sickVisionz on June 11, 2010. Last post by UsachanMaN 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
When she released her forehead jewel jutsu thing, she looked as old as the 3rd.  Her and Jiraiya are supposed to be near the same age aren't they?  Jiraiya looks like 30 something with no magic jutsu but Tsunade looks like 90 with no magic jutsu.  Why is this?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sickVisionz: chakra expenditure, her magic jutsu boosted the crap out of her stat by consuming chakra, chakra is the thing that makes them(or at least her) looks young
so when it got consumed......
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
That's the trade-off of her youth-justu. When activated the 50 year-old looks 25, deactivated she looks 75. It's either one or the other, I don't think it's physically possible for her to look her actual age.
Post by Dream (8,287 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Happens when her chakra's completely exhausted as taking damage of any sort doesn't seem to cause her to revert out of her young form.
Post by Magnathorax (167 posts) See mini bio Level 6

He's just that ugly
Post by MrDirector786 (4,511 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Pretty much she's actually old and using that technique uses up a lot of her chakra.
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
It may just be the art style but here's my question... 

When they're young they all look and seem about the same age so I'm assuming that they are
 When they're young they all look and seem about the same age so I'm assuming that they are

As an adult, Orochimaru looks about 30 something 
As an adult, Orochimaru looks about 30 something 

Jiraiya looks about mid 30s-early 40s
Jiraiya looks about mid 30s-early 40s

With a magic jutsu to make her look super young... she looks about early 30s, the same as everyone else her age
 With a magic jutsu to make her look super young... she looks about early 30s, the same as everyone else her age

Without her magic jutsu she looks more wrinkly and decripit than her, who's the same age as her mentor 
Without her magic jutsu she looks more wrinkly and decripit than her, who's the same age as her mentor 
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
yeah i would say she gets older the more she has to focus her chakara into herself to make her younger it could go wrong and kill her though..
Post by UsachanMaN (4,659 posts) See mini bio Level 16

i've been wondering that too... if jiraiya, orochimaru and tsunade are all practically the same age, why is it that tsunade's true form is so wrinkly and old? And did u notice, they never actually show her entire face? its always her arms and hands, which look so grandma-ish........WEIRD!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel