whats the strongest jutsu

Topic started by tronboy on Dec. 25, 2011. Last post by Mutsuhitu 2 months, 1 week ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

i beleave in the rasenshuriken

Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Edo Tensei. One person can control an army that takes multiple nations to defeat.

Post by RIDUKO (15 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'll have to say, maybe any space/time ninjutsu, or the mangekyo's techniques

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

/endthread

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I'm partial to the Sage of Six Paths 'Creation of All Things' jutsu. Three guesses what it does.

Post by Blacklightning13 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@sickVisionz said:

Edo Tensei. One person can control an army that takes multiple nations to defeat.

This.

As well as the Juitsu in chapter 560 and 561. The juitsu is dropping a mountain size rock on heaps of ninja. It took the combined full effort of the Kazekage and the Tsuchikage to stop one of them. Then the guy who dropped it (not spoiling it) just simply dropped another on top of it this then killed hundreds of ninja and nearly killed even more (including the Tsuchikage).

Then the same guy a few chapters later used a wood release juitsu that was big enough to attack an army of several 1000 ninja were all in danger at once and were nearly powerless to stop it.

i go with creation of all things it alllows the users thoughts to become reality

Creation of All Things
Creation of All Things
Post by Dream (8,274 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Madara's meteorite attacks. It doesn't require as much prep as Kabuto's take on Edo Tensei, the owner is safe and snug within Susanoo while prepping the hand seals for the attack and can cause quite the massive amount of damage to both ninja armies and whatever land is in vicinity of the meteor's fall.
Post by Mastermadara10 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 2

@Blacklightning13: That is what I was going to say cx

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Edo Tensei for obvious reasons! It allowed one man to summon an army of indestructible, full prime, unlimited chakra, immortal men and women who can't die by no ordinary means. 
Post by Symmetry_Of_Anime (2 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Sage Of Six Paths he created ninshu(ninjustu)

Post by Mutsuhitu (13 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I say ultiment soprime rasingan. I know it was just in the movie but its strong and cool.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel