Uncut Naruto

Topic started by No_name_here on Feb. 17, 2010. Last post by sasuke0447 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by No_name_here (856 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff

Hitting DVD shelves today like a ninja drop kick, it’s the Naruto Season 2, Vol. 1 box set. Believe it! 

Boxing the set.
 Boxing the set.
Here’s naruto.com’s official synopsis for ya…

Before the final round of the Chunin Exam, Naruto receives some special training from the legendary Toad Sage, Jiraiya. When the battles resume, Naruto is ready, but what about Sasuke? He's about to face the one ninja no one, not even Naruto, thinks he can beat. But in the midst of everything, a sinister plot is set in motion, and the Village Hidden in the Leaves finds itself under attack!

You best believe it!
 You best believe it!

Like deadly shuriken, the set’s six discs are flying at you (with uncut, dubbed and undubbed versions)! Who will pass the Chunin exam? Who will survive Orochimaru’s attack on the Village Hidden in the Leaves? Just how many butts will the blond, steel head-band-sporting ninja boy kick? If you don’t already know, if you haven’t seen the episodes collected here, you’re going to have to check this box set to find out!

-- Tom Pinchuk is the writer of UNIMAGINABLE for Arcana Comics and HYBRID BASTARDS! for Archaia Comics.   Watch out for the HYBRID BASTARDS! hardcover collection this March - - available for pre-order now on Amazon.com.

Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
But if naruto remains uncut wouldn't be pretty boring, I frankly would prefer naruto along with the rest of the cast to get cut a lot, and with gallons of blood.
Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@ThePsychoGamer: Oh please, it's Naruto. Those kids'll cut themselves.
Post by crusader8463 (739 posts) See mini bio Level 9
/sarcasm  
The news article was TLDR, but I'm curious to know why there's a news story about Naruto not getting circumcised? I'm glad for him and all, but how is this news worthy? Also, wouldn't that be kind of spoilery for those of us not up to date on the show? I though Anime Vice was held to a higher standard then this; I lost a lot of respect for you guys today.  
/end_sarcasm
Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

wow
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel