the naruto world

Topic started by sasuke0447 on Feb. 23, 2010. Last post by sasuke0447 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

does anyone think naruto can learn way more powerful moves than he already has and maybe there are still different chakras to be discovered
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
well there has been rumor of another time skip, And if that's true naruto will become much more powerful. (also, The sage of 6 paths created the moon. if that is True and not just a myth, Then Naruto may be able to reach that level some day.)
Post by Morpheus (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Yes

This is manga afterall :p After the changes sasuke has went through, and the new abilities he's aquired. It's only in reason that Naruto learns and devolops some new techniques. It wouldn't suprise me if at some point he learns Minato's flying thunder god technique.

yes i would agree but i hope there are new chakras new weapons and most definitly new natures and attacks he learns i mean there are so many possibilities of the naruto world no wonder its the number one anime in the world

and if im correct the flying thunder god technique is only used in a game its not seen in the manga or anime so it might not even pop up
@sasuke0447 said:
" and if im correct the flying thunder god technique is only used in a game its not seen in the manga or anime so it might not even pop up "
How far are you into the series?

The flying thunder god has been shown in both anime and manga. It's shown in the kakashi gaiden arc
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sasuke0447 said:
" and if im correct the flying thunder god technique is only used in a game its not seen in the manga or anime so it might not even pop up "
Minato has used the technique before, That is why he is so feared as a hokage.

could u tell me where it is in both cuz i watched and read them all the way through well i dont watch it at all i just read it so where is it in both of them
@sasuke0447 said:
" could u tell me where it is in both cuz i watched and read them all the way through well i dont watch it at all i just read it so where is it in both of them "
As I said, it's in the flash back special showing Kakashi as a child, along woth Obito and Rin.

You probally didn't notice it

i remember the flash back but not the thunder god move cool thanks lol its like 6 chapters up to 244 then the next one is like the skip

talkin bout flash back do u think obito is madara
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@sasuke0447:  He can learn more, because he has to. Us readers will not accept stagnate power levels, particularly in our leads. Though they can just keep milking him gaining more and more control of his release forms.

ya i hope he learns such a powerful moves his rasenshuriken is like a little prick compared to his other moves 
@sasuke0447 said:
" ya i hope he learns such a powerful moves his rasenshuriken is like a little prick compared to his other moves  "
Are yo saying that it's weak or powerful?

that naruto learns other moves that are so powerful that his rasenshuriken will be super weak and do u think he will learn moves like that

It's a possibility, but even his rasenshuriken is pretty damn powerful. It's a one hit move if it connects

it is definitly but it said minato can make thousands of people get wiped out in an instant so there are more powerful moves out there 
Post by asian_pride (168 posts) See mini bio Level 18
So there's a rumor of another timeskip? Oh come on...

That aside, Naruto will definitely gain more and different powers. You never know, he'll probably learn some power his dad never used and will be revealed in the future. And hey, it wouldn't really surprise me if Naruto did learn Minato's Flying Thunder God Technique.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Their needs to be another timeskip tbh, because at this time, nobody can even come close to touching Madara.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" well there has been rumor of another time skip, And if that's true naruto will become much more powerful. (also, The sage of 6 paths created the moon. if that is True and not just a myth, Then Naruto may be able to reach that level some day.) "
that because he had the rinnegan, unless naruto had one.......
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel