So Orochimaru is back whats his plan?

Topic started by nishi99 on July 5, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 2 years ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,564 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Is he going to try to get Sasuke's body again? or something new?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Orochimaru isn't back, his soul have been seal (this just a small part of him). I think he probably would try take over Kabuto before Sasuke, since he probably won't be able to move

@Destinyheroknight: Did you read 592 yet?

Post by Dream (7,105 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Strong implications of

@nishi99:

Yeah, but there was no Orochimaru in the chapter

@Destinyheroknight: Sasuke said he was going to talk to him what do you think that meant? And i think its likely that Orochimaru will come out of Anko's curse mark like with Sasuke. Just wait and see.

Post by sickVisionz (4,223 posts) See mini bio Level 24
He's not back yet. I hope he still isn't on his regular tip. It's been shown time and time again how fail his body jumping idea is.
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I hope he's back temporarily because we've had enough of Orochimaru, he has been the longest villain on the show so he doesn't need anymore scene time.... Itachi sealed him completely so the remaining parts of him must remain in Kabuto but now that Kabuto has mastered Sage Mode how will Sasuke possibly find a way to reach Oro? Oro at the moment doesn't stand a single chance against Tobi or Madara so he won't pose a threat unless he pulls something special up his sleeve. I'm guessing that Sasuke is going to contact Oro by using Kabuto as a phone sort of with his sharingan.

Post by sickVisionz (4,223 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@TheNobody said:

...Orochimaru, he has been the bestest villain on the show so he needs more scene time....

Fixed.

I wouldn't count him out against Tobi. Tobi's feats are getting beat by the 4th Hokage in seconds and having his invasion plans fail completely, failing to capture the Jinchuriki, having his personal hand-selected goon squad quit on him or get beaten to a pulp (often by children), and getting blown in half by the weakest Akatsuki member, despite his intangibility. The only success he's had is sharinganning the former Mizukage, who may have been a child at the time.

Orochimaru stacks up well against that.

@nishi99 said:

@Destinyheroknight: Sasuke said he was going to talk to him what do you think that meant? And i think its likely that Orochimaru will come out of Anko's curse mark like with Sasuke. Just wait and see.

told you guys

@nishi99:

There was no Orochimaru on 592 (that what I was talking about), I don't know why you quoting yourself. If you just make this thread now, I'll probably would have say something else

@Destinyheroknight: Come on you don't get it. I'm quoting my self because i was right on the money with my theory of how Orochimaru was going to come back.

@nishi99:

Yeah, but you didn't have to send me it

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel