shippuuden never coming to the USA!!!???

Topic started by lordhaseo on July 11, 2009. Last post by sickVisionz 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i was poking around on difrent naruto sites and 3 of them sed that naruto shippuuden will never be coming to the USA beacuse of the cancalation of TOONAMI!!!!
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
But will we lose sleep over this?

The dvd's will still come out though.
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
True that :D

Yay! DVDs :D

Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I don't know how you get "No Toonami = No USA release whatsoever," but the sub currently officially airs on naruto.com and other sites, and the DVD releases will be coming out soon.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Or you could just go to Hulu and watch every episode there.
Post by sergio (85 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I think your correct but i think in the future there goingo to show it
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17

i thought it was being shown on disney or something stupid
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Chengy:
@sergio: I can't find the link off hand, but it is definitely be shown on like, DisneyXD or whatever channel of theirs. The news happened in like, september
It is on Disney XD.  You can just go to Hulu or CrunchyRoll and watch all the current episodes in Japanese, which is far better then the English Dub.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
You could just not watch it at all. If you really want to know how it ends, Sasuke and Naruto reconcile at the last minute to fight Madara. Sasuke sacrifices himself to save Naruto during the battle and Naruto, upset over the loss of his lover, powers up and manages to defeat Madara and save the ninja world. He returns to Konoha, is hailed as a hero and then is made Hokage. The end.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Sigue: thats pretty much exactly what i said, though with the part added of using the soul sealing thingy jutsu and sacrificing the 9 tails life instead of his own to kill madara.
God, the ending for Naruto is pretty predictable.  It's a good series though IMO even if it getting a little ridiculous at the moment in the manga.
Post by Pheonix (74 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@JJOR64 said:
" God, the ending for Naruto is pretty predictable.  It's a good series though IMO even if it getting a little ridiculous at the moment in the manga. "
The ending for Naruto is not predictable
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@JJOR64 said:
"It is on Disney XD.  You can just go to Hulu or CrunchyRoll and watch all the current episodes in Japanese, which is far better then the English Dub. "

realy, well thats gay, there going to cut out lots of the good stuff!!!
Post by Pheonix (74 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@haseo_yashimora said:
" @JJOR64 said:
"It is on Disney XD.  You can just go to Hulu or CrunchyRoll and watch all the current episodes in Japanese, which is far better then the English Dub. "
realy, well thats gay, there going to cut out lots of the good stuff!!! "
Agreed. Like censoring the blood from Shippuden and making the fights in it look more pussier if you know what I mean

CN has to bring Toonami back for the love of god. At least they showed the blood and violence in it
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Pheonix: thats so true
Post by sickVisionz (4,311 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Pheonix: Is this actually the case or just an assumption?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sickVisionz: Ship Already came to The US on Disney.
Post by sickVisionz (4,311 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I meant the edits that are allegedly ruining fights.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel