Rock Lee needs more Screen Time

Topic started by shonen on June 7, 2009. Last post by Vasto_Lorde 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Who here thinks Lee needs more screen time for me his fight always entertained me more than any other character, and I don't  get why people like Naruto so much he seems very annoying to me. Does anyone feel besides me that he needs more time on the show hell let's do a spin off show of Naruto that focuses on the adventures of the other squads instead of just all this filler crap that's been going on.
Post by Godaime_Kazekage (42 posts) See mini bio Level 3
I agree with you. Many characters would benefit from more screen time. Lee, Gaara, Shino, and Hinata would be a few characters that I would like to see have more screen time.
Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yes Rock Lee should definitely get more screen he trains so hard , and still doesnt get much love.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Rock Lee is in a lot of episodes in the filler.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
HATE FILLERS!!!!! now im not in to naruto that much eney more beacuse of all the f***ing fillers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Itachi (94 posts) See mini bio Level 1
He needs more manga time.

Others that need more time

• Shino
  • Hinata
  • The Tokubetsu Jonin (Mostly Genma)
  • The original Ino-Shika-Cho-Trio
  • Zetsu
  • Probally others lol
Post by Vasto_Lorde (23 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I agree with you, Lee deserves so much more screen time. As well as his entire team, instead of focusing on just Naruto, Sasuke, the villans and blah blah, give some more time to the secondary characters. I would love to see what's going on with Shikamaru and Kurenai. Where was she at during Pein's invasion of Konoha? I feel they could've done much more with the secondary characters during that part of the manga.
Post by Itachi (94 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Vasto_Lorde said:
I agree with you, Lee deserves so much more screen time. As well as his entire team, instead of focusing ... [more]
Dude i can name at at least 1000 things that were wrong with that arc, and what should have been done
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Your avatar needs more screen time *__*

and Itachi, get that faggot out of yours <_<. Get a real Uchiha

Ugh, yeah, the Pein arc was terrible, Im glad Lee wasnt seen to much in it, hes too minor of a character now to be ruined
Post by Vasto_Lorde (23 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I know its kinda off topic, but I'd love to see like some ANBU Black Ops ninja missions done. Like from back when Itachi and Kakashi were members and all. I'd love to see how they carry-out their missions
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel