naruto, now EIPC!

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on July 19, 2010. Last post by haseo_yashimora 4 years ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
i just got done watching the latest naruto episode, and i was BLOWN AWAY! for people that want to see it here, nows the time 

if vid not working go to hulu.com/ naruto shippuden, episode number 167
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Hat am old. 

Good episode though.  There was an uproar when it first came out with people saying that the animation was really bad, but it seems like every time Naruto does a well animated fight there's a group of loons who come out of the woodwork and and say it's not animated well.
@sickVisionz said:
"Hat am old.  Good episode though.  There was an uproar when it first came out with people saying that the animation was really bad, but it seems like every time Naruto does a well animated fight there's a group of loons who come out of the woodwork and and say it's not animated well. "
well its called, -fast motion animation- it was used on IGPX but not to this extent, there was only 1 part i hated on this episode about the fast motion, was at one part when they showed pains face, ill try to find the part and put the time on were its in the video.
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
That part has been shown a billion times on youtube and US forums across the nation.  I know what you're talking about.
@sickVisionz said:
"That part has been shown a billion times on youtube and US forums across the nation.  I know what you're talking about. "

;)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel