Naruto 515

Topic started by SamJaz on Nov. 2, 2010. Last post by SamJaz 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,460 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ooooh Crap. This war is serious business.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Looks like the manga is going to get good again.
@JJOR64: That week -long break? So worth it.
Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Woo hoo, glad to see people still cursing the name and legacy of Orochimaru. 

Just got to the last few pages... oh hell yes.  This is about to be insane.  I am SUPER excited to see all of these zombies.  They had me at Akatsuki but in hindsight they seem like the least interesting group of people.  The return of Haku and Zabuza should be great.  Suigetsu isn't dead if my memory is correct.  I'm greatly anticipating some insane matchup that's like Suigetsu and someone vs Haku, Zabuza, Kisame.  Deidara still had tons of personality so it should be cool to see how some of these fights go.

I'm also relieved since this many super tough opponents combined with a billion Zetsu's should mean that everyone who hasn't done crap in Shippuden (basically everyone but Team 7 and Shikamaru) is in store for a kick ass fight. 

@JJOR64: I agree.  I've been pretty let down ever since Naruto's mom's arc ended.  This should get things rolling again and might even surpass Sasuke's like 30 chapters of non-stop ass kicking.  This is the type of fan service I like.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21
How did Kabuto got all those bodies without someone seeing him?
Why they don't cremate the dead ninja?
But it still a good chapter.
@Destinyheroknight: You don't need the bodies of the actual person.  Orochimaru's version didn't and Kabuto's is supposed to be a perfected version so I doubt it regressed in that area.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@sickVisionz: 
Oh ok, I thought he need the body my bad.
@Destinyheroknight: In fairness I think you have to take exactly how this works with a grain of salt.  Conjuring up a specific spirit to bind to a body seems like it'd be even harder to do than just digging up graves.. 
--
I'm really interested in seeing Itachi's clone if it ever meets Sasuke.  The only Kabuto clone that we've seen talk was Deidara, and he had the same personality as always and was talking crap and even flew off at one point to do his own thing.  Kabuto mentioned he gave his clones a little more leeway and freedom rather than make them mindless killing machines like Orochimaru.  If the Itachi clone is the same way, it'll be interesting to see how he reacts to psycho Kage killer Sasuke.
Post by BraveToaster (91 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It feels like we've been waiting decades for this moment. It sucks that Yamato is in the custody of the enemy though. 

I didn't expect to see the dead kage either. A lot of good characters are going to die. 

@JJOR64 said:
" Looks like the manga is going to get good again. "
This as well.
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!   

Azuma, Haku,Chio, Zabuza, Kimimaro, Hizachi, Nagato, Itachi

CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! 

I bet Sasuke wont like the fact that Itachi's soul is been disturbed 

BTW anyone else caught why Guy was passed out? lol I thought it was hilarious XD
@Morita_Shunsuke: Because your Avatar was the general of the army he was in. Remember how Gai always has to one-up Kakashi at all times? You can't one-up your commanding officer.
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SamJaz:  Yup! Hehe that was hilarious xD 

It made sense for Kakashi to be above Guy since Kakashi was to be hokage and all :) 

But I think is mainly because Kakashi is more serious :)
@Morita_Shunsuke:  Of course. War is srs business.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel