Naruto 463 *SPOILERS*

Topic started by Jinto on Sept. 11, 2009. Last post by Jinto 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Jinto (5 posts) See mini bio Level 1
 I was wondering what the hell Sasuke did when Raikage through his scrawny a** to the ground Zangief style. I then realized he summoned Susanoo or what appeared to be Susanoo (albeit a mini version). Raikage apparently moves so fast that the sharingan becomes normal in a sense and was even fast enough to dodge Amaterasu. Sasuke apparenlty can control Amaterasu's flames now adding another check to his brokenness.

Also, that one dude who got genjutsu'd by Sasuke earlier was mentioning Itachi so I wonder if they have fought in the past. Overall fun chapter.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Yeah it was a good chapter, The bit which intrigued me was when Naruto questioned Tobi why he was collecting the tailed beasts and he said something like to be complete, does this mean he can gain even more power? maybe another level of sharingan?
Personally, I wouldn't care to see another level of sharingan as Naruto is like Dragonball Z enough. Adding another level of sharingan is practically super saiyan 3. I'm actually quite annoyed to see Sasuke has Susanoo though. As if having Amaterasu isn't enough.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Raigen Bomb that Uchiha mother@#$%er!
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Yeah i know what you mean, I didnt think he would of gotten this many techniques from Itachi, this makes me think about what Naruto got from him
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Chengy: He just got lucky fighting the Brown Saiyan looking kage
Now all we need next is a mysterious long forgotten Uchiha "born" with the Sharingan which is nothing like Brolly. . . . . .
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel