Most powerful ninjutsu/genjutsu/taijutsu technique

Topic started by direwolf93 on Aug. 5, 2010. Last post by TheSaiyanGod 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by direwolf93 (16 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Amaterasu
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
My top 3 would be: 

Bloodline Trait of the Kurama Clan 

Every few generations a member is born who can create genjutsu that are physical objects rather than just illusions in the mind of the victim.  You can do pretty much anything and make it happen in the real world.  It usually drives the person insane because it's hard to control it to where everything you imagine doesn't seep out into reality, but it's a pretty powerful technique nonetheless. 

The Thing Danzo Did 

I think it's called Izu or Iza-something.  It basically allowed him to shape reality as he saw fit, allowing him to negate unavoidable attacks, but at the cost of instant blindness in a sharingan user.  I don't think there was any way to actually avoid the technique or defeat it.  The only weakness is the aftereffect of going blind, but having multiple sharingan eyes eliminates that issue until you run out of them.

Kabuto's Resurrection

The strength and worthwhileness of it is totally dependent on who is resurrected, but in the right hands and bringing back the right people it gives one person an insane amount of battle power. 

There are other techniques that I think could potentially be stronger or more useful, but they rely on personal skill and combinations with other things while these 3 stand on their own and aren't easily defeated or require other things.
Post by direwolf93 (16 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@sickVisionz: danzo's thing is called izanagi
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Susanoo with Yates Mirror and Totsuka sword, like Itachi had.
Post by Kayak (469 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Chibaku Tensei 
Post by Walker696 (40 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Sexy Jutsu duh.............ok seriously I think it may be Kabuto's Impure Resurrection, simply because of the range and ability it gives the user
Post by Kinkaku (9 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@sickVisionz said:
" My top 3 would be: 

Bloodline Trait of the Kurama Clan 

Every few generations a member is born who can create genjutsu that are physical objects rather than just illusions in the mind of the victim.  You can do pretty much anything and make it happen in the real world.  It usually drives the person insane because it's hard to control it to where everything you imagine doesn't seep out into reality, but it's a pretty powerful technique nonetheless. 

The Thing Danzo Did 

I think it's called Izu or Iza-something.  It basically allowed him to shape reality as he saw fit, allowing him to negate unavoidable attacks, but at the cost of instant blindness in a sharingan user.  I don't think there was any way to actually avoid the technique or defeat it.  The only weakness is the aftereffect of going blind, but having multiple sharingan eyes eliminates that issue until you run out of them.

Kabuto's Resurrection

The strength and worthwhileness of it is totally dependent on who is resurrected, but in the right hands and bringing back the right people it gives one person an insane amount of battle power.  There are other techniques that I think could potentially be stronger or more useful, but they rely on personal skill and combinations with other things while these 3 stand on their own and aren't easily defeated or require other things. "
The Kurama clan is filler. Do we take into account characters/clans not created by the author here on Anime Vice? I don't think so...or ???

Most Powerful Ninjutsu: It's a tossup between Mokuton, Dust Release, and Rasenshuriken

Most Powerful Genjutsu: Izanagi

Most Powerful Taijutsu: The 8 Gates
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Kinkaku:  My thoughts on the strongest are my thoughts on the strongest.  If you feel like Naruto abilities don't count as Naruto abilities then take that into account for your list.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

the move of madaras that created the valley of the end
Post by Dream (8,263 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Ninjutsu: A tie between Shinra Tensei (Versatile ninjutsu for offense and defense and is capable of leveling an entire city at its strongest level of power) and Susanoo (Ridiculous amount of defense that allows the phantasmal being used to fight on the users behalf while they are protected.)

Genjutsu: Izanagi (Despite the setback of causing one Sharingan eye to go blind, the fact it manipulates one's perception of reality is potent enough.)

Taijustsu: Daytime Tiger (Requires the 7th Gate to be used yet was capable of denting Kisame's attacks when he was on a chakra leeching streak.)
Post by saiyansnake (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4
sexy jutsu!
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Tough to say really, there were so many shown in the series. I'd have to put some serious thought into this, I will and get back.
Post by TheSaiyanGod (102 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Ninjutsu: Well it's a tie between Chibaku Tensei and Itachi's Susanoo with the totsuka sword and the yata mirror. 

Genjutsu: Well I have a varied opinion on this one. If it's a genjutsu that you would use on someone then a tie between Tsukuyomi and Frog song but I lean more towards Tsukuyomi because it requires almost no prep time and it's affect is almost instantaneous. If it's a genjutsu you use on yourself it would be Izanagi. 

Taijutsu: It would definetly be the Afternoon Tiger.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel