If madara has the Rinnegan & Saskue has his brothers sharingan...

Topic started by acarter on July 31, 2011. Last post by TheSaiyanGod 3 years ago.
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
WTF do itachi & negato have?????????????????????????????????????????????? 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,192 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@acarter:

Because the zombie have a healing factor, that what I got from it

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Moved to the Naruto Forum.

Post by arrussel (50 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Destinyheroknight said:

@acarter:

Because the zombie have a healing factor, that what I got from it

it cant be a healing factor because they would only heal what they sustained while zombified.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,192 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@arrussel:

They are bring back to life in the same state they die in, also it not there real body (Kabuto have to sacrifice a living body for it to work)

Post by sickVisionz (4,242 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@acarter: Everyone has their abilities that they're known for except their fighting levels seem crap compared to how they were during their canon battles.

Post by TheSaiyanGod (102 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@acarter said:
WTF do itachi & negato have?????????????????????????????????????????????? 
I think Kabuto explained this when he was talking with Madara/Tobi. The real eyes of Itachi and Nagato are with Sasuke and Madara any the eyes that Itachi and Nagato have are only the eyes of the sacrifice that was used (i.e. the person whose body is being used as their vessel). Kabuto said that with that technique the edo's have all their original techiniques (including KKG). So those are the eyes of another person but still can be used as the Sharingan/Rinnegan.
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@TheSaiyanGod
if thats right then kabuto killed an uchiha & a person with the rinnegan which is impossible
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@acarter said:
@TheSaiyanGod:  if thats right then kabuto killed an uchiha & a person with the rinnegan which is impossible
No the jutsu works using the DNA of the people resurrected.Since Itachi obviously has the sharingan in his DNA he keeps it.
Post by sickVisionz (4,242 posts) See mini bio Level 24

The whole Edo thing is wonky to me. I believe Kakuzo came back with his monsters, which doesn't make any sense since none of those organs were his originally. Those twins who lived in the Kyuubi somehow came back with Kyuubi chakra despite the fact that they weren't born that way at all. Nagato came back as a cripple despite him being born as a person with a healthy body. That almost seems like evidence for supporting that however you died is how you came back, except Sasori died as nothing more than a heart in a box yet came back with a full flesh and blood body and Kakuzu died with all of his hearts destroyed yet seemingly had them all back. Not to mention that Deidara quite possibly blew himself into particles when he died yet didn't come back as dust.

The only steady thing is coolness. If you had a cool power or cool form, you will return in that cool condition.

Post by TheSaiyanGod (102 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@sickVisionz said:

The whole Edo thing is wonky to me. I believe Kakuzo came back with his monsters, which doesn't make any sense since none of those organs were his originally. Those twins who lived in the Kyuubi somehow came back with Kyuubi chakra despite the fact that they weren't born that way at all. Nagato came back as a cripple despite him being born as a person with a healthy body. That almost seems like evidence for supporting that however you died is how you came back, except Sasori died as nothing more than a heart in a box yet came back with a full flesh and blood body and Kakuzu died with all of his hearts destroyed yet seemingly had them all back. Not to mention that Deidara quite possibly blew himself into particles when he died yet didn't come back as dust.

The only steady thing is coolness. If you had a cool power or cool form, you will return in that cool condition.

That works for everyone else except Nagato. He came back as a cripple as you said. I wonder if Itachi is near blind and ill though. Since both of them are figthing together (and we didn't get to see the true extent of both their powers) I think Kishi wouldn't make one of them totally healthy while the other a cripple (since they have so much in common from having dojutsu's to desiring peace and being used as pawns by the hands of Madara). 

I think I can explain the thing about the KinGin brothers. I think their DNA was somehow mutated when they entered the Kyuubi's stomach and ate its chakra meat. But you got me with the Kakazu thing. I don't know how his monsters were resurrected.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel