You Guys Are Awesome Ninjas

Topic started by gia on Sept. 14, 2009. Last post by Little_Sparrow 5 years ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

So, we got so many entries on our Nabari no Ou How Awesome a Ninja Are You contest-- 50 total! --that it's going to be a bit of time before we can really read through all of them and pick our favorite for the grand prize winner-- who gets a copy of the first part of Nabari no Ou (episodes 1-13) as well as a copy of the first volume of the manga.

But we DID have time to find the other two winners, who each get the DVD box (but no manga)! These winners are KawaiiTsuki and RoyallyFlushed. Congratulations, guys! Be sure to PM me your mailing address so I can get your DVDs out to you ASAP. <3

We'll be back later this week with the Awesomest Ninja at Anime Vice, so stick around! Hm, I like that title. Maybe I'll make the winner a special banner for their profile, too...
Post by Sonata (35,521 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Big Congratz to the winners!!!!XD
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Wow, that's awesome that so many people entered!
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Lucky bastards >_>
Post by DocHaus (935 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Hopefully those who de-lurked will stick around instead of simply vanishing into the mist from whence they came.
Post by darkcyder (142 posts) See mini bio Level 8
And here I thought me talking about how the show sucks would let me win. Well shoot.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DocHaus: Maybe I'll have to pull another quick'n'easy contest out my ass to give them another boost. ;)
Post by CorAutMors (77 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Congrats!
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Congrats guysXD! Anime vice for the win
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Do we know who won the big number 1 spot for the awesome jutsu
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel