Unofficial Gundam 30th Anniversary Event!

Topic started by Ezhno on April 2, 2009. Last post by Niko 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Ezhno (1 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Hello all!

I thought some of you might like to know about an even we've put together. It's called Side30; and it's for all of the Gundam fans out there. There are a lot of Gundam fans all over the net and we want to find as many of them as we can so here we are.

This year we knew that we had to do something special for Gundam, 30 is a large number for anything (especially a franchise). So we've worked hard and emptied our pockets to be able to put together some fun events and offer some real prizes! We offer a nice selection of HG and MG kits to the lucky winners of our events and games.

On our site you can find a complete list of events, schedules, prizes, and some guides as to how to participate in some of the more complex games!

The site can be found here: http://sites.google.com/site/side30/
It's not any kind of flashy or shiny but we feel it serves its purpose.

I hope this isn't misconstrued as spam or anything like that. I didn't see a way to contact anyone here about posting this (but if they don't like it I'm sure they can delete it). We put a lot of work and money into this just so Gundam fans from all over could have some fun together and have a chance at winning some kits. We're not making any profit at all from this (in fact it's hurting my pockets!).
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
So this is on a variety of different sites and IRC chats? Might want to specify that earlier, like right off the bat.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel