New Images from SD Gundam G Generation Wars Make Me a Very Happy Haro

Topic started by GodLen on June 9, 2009. Last post by adjustBOX 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Those of you who are Gundam fans, here is a game you must buy. It’s name is SD Gundam G Generation Wars, and is published by Namco Bandai. This game is similar to the Super Robot Wars franchise, meaning it is a strategic simulation game with awesome attack animations. The great thing about this game is that it involves almost every Gundam series that exists, including newcomers Gundam 00, and Gundam SEED Stargazer.

Surprisingly, this game will not be released for the Playstation 3, but the Playstation 2 and the Wii; and will be released sometime before the year is over. I’ve collected a bunch of images for all of you to drool over since this game looks amazingly beautiful. I’m going to live out my life long dream and put Amuro into a Flag; what about you?

Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
No Musha no sale just kidding lol this game look awesome i wish i could play it guess i`ll just stick with my Super Robot Wars W game for the DS. ^^
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
As long as the game isn't like the PS3 one, I might check it out.
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I spy with my little eye, something black, red, and yellow. And ZGMF isn't in it's serial number!
(^Talking about Deathscythe - Yaaaaaaay!)
Post by adjustBOX (2 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I've been waiting so long (almost 8 years) for a newer version of this game to come.  Finally it's here.  For those who haven't played the PS1 version, it's one of the best Gundam strategy games out there.  The best thing about it is that it's multiplayer, meaning you can play with or against your friends.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel