Cup Noodles and the PS3 Love Gundam

Topic started by gia on Aug. 19, 2009. Last post by HeeroYuy 5 years ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

A big streaming trail of PS3 Slim coverage has been littering up my RSS reader-- it's got a kickstand, it's going to be an Xbox Killer, this, that, and the other thing. But one thing I DID pick up that I thought was kinda cool: the PS3 Slim's first bundle has already been announced for Japan, and it's a Gundam bundle. Mwahaha.

Cup Gundam?
Cup Gundam?
Speaking of Gundam, Nissin (that's Cup Noodles, not cars-- cars are NissAN) is getting in on the celebration of Gundam' 30th anniversary with Gundam-flavored cup-noodles. Just kidding! They're four limited edition Gundam Cup Noodles with 1/380 (super-tiny) Gundam models included: the RX-78, the Zaku-II, the red Zaku-II, and the DOM. They're the smallest-scale Gundam models ever!

They're being released on August 31st, the last day that the life-size Gundam RX-78 in Odaiba will be open for public display.

I want someone to write "Gundam" lyrics to the Ponyo song. (You know-- "Gundam, Gundam, shiny giant mech" o/~) Any takers?
Post by N15PCA (611 posts) See mini bio Level 13
If it was at a price point of 200 dollars I would buy one for my room.
Post by Rathany (81 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Should that be "the PS3 Loves Gundam"?  

Because ... "the PS3 Love Gundam" makes me think of ... no, actually, you don't want to know what mental images that evokes in me.  

Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
If I knew the Ponyo song, I'd write it. Miyazaki's stuff scares me... (except Totoro, he'll always be my giant ball of fluff friend)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel