Biggest Jerk in all of Gundam?

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on Aug. 7, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Who's the biggest jerk in all the Gundam franchise? The one that gets on your nerve's the most, and seemingly ruins things for your favorite characters? 

For me, I would say Jerid Mesa from Zeta Gundam. He's always generally being a jerk to everyone, even his allies, and he killed Four Murasame.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Early Flay allster was a B1tch
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,157 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Ali Al-Saachez for killing Lockon
Post by Catolf (254 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Destinyheroknight said:
" Ali Al-Saachez for killing Lockon "
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: Jerid had redeeming qualities
e.g rosamia badam, he was meant to be a jerkass and symbolism of a double standard
see, camille had the same backstory same attitude and so on, hell their GF even got killed by each other 
everyone HATE jerid 

I say Miliardo the complete mary sue

He can pilot unsafe MS and somehow raise his body pressure resistant, check(Talgesse) 
Graham Aker IGNORES his body condition and ask for more speed
when Leo shot Gundams, Gundams walks through, Miliardo ? his shot pierces...... piloting skill doesn't make your gunshots better or do more damage NO , an dit's the same Dober Gun
at least heero always pierce because that is his main and only gimmick
Heero can use zero system, because he accept the flood of data, e.g i am emotionless, i am empty, therefore i can make use of this mind fuck system, with just little problem at first 
Miliardo? nope mastered at first try, oh and he don't have emotion issues, rather than giving the vibe of an ace pilot...... this gives.....
@cfatalis: Really, I rather like Zechs. In fact i'd say he's my favorite of all Gundam characters. 
@hitsusatsu11: i mean really?. so if i am more skilled or whatever my bullets can damage other mobile suit while the opponent can't? even if they hit in the same place?

what bullcrap is this? and why didn't they put a g dampened in talgeese first? 
in the case of Graham mobile suit, there's no dampener enough for it 
but this?
@cfatalis: Thats just what happens in GW, the coolness aura of the pilots is directly translated to whatever MS they are in. 
@hitsusatsu11: which mean the only thing they have to do is look like yaoi bait

and they will succeed
@cfatalis said:
" @hitsusatsu11: which mean the only thing they have to do is look like yaoi bait  and they will succeed "
No way, Zechs exhibits exceptional skill, whats the problem? Tallgese was so fast it literally killed its pilot, Zechs not only got used to it, but surpassed it. The Tallgeese became to slow for him. Could Graham or Char do that? No.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @hitsusatsu11: which mean the only thing they have to do is look like yaoi bait  and they will succeed "
No way, Zechs exhibits exceptional skill, whats the problem? Tallgese was so fast it literally killed its pilot, Zechs not only got used to it, but surpassed it. The Tallgeese became to slow for him. Could Graham or Char do that? No. "
what exceptional skill?

there's no way by doing skill someone could actually fight forces of GRAVITY that kills, and then how the fuck someone surpassed a mech?
in amuro case it was response time so they magnet coat it , but what zechs? he need a MS to compete, like every other mech talgesse has become obsolete

and therefore proving that to be "skilled" GW pilot just have to look like yaoi bait
@cfatalis said: 
what exceptional skill?  there's no way by doing skill someone could actually fight forces of GRAVITY that kills, and then how the fuck someone surpassed a mech? in amuro case it was response time so they magnet coat it , but what zechs? he need a MS to compete, like every other mech talgesse has become obsolete  and therefore proving that to be "skilled" GW pilot just have to look like yaoi bait "

Idk what skill? 

Maybe the exceptional skill of killing 50+ enemies in one siting. And these aren't just the mook Zaku's either, these are virgo MK 1 Mobile Dolls.  

Mastering the Zero system which drives everyone crazy? 

Fighting gravity is (impossible) but its a show and it is impressive, after all its a fictitious show- how do think Heero survives his gundam being blown up? Or bends steel bars with his bare hands? Its not the real world here, or else the MS would collapse under their own weight. 

As a Fictitious feat- a suit that kills people because its to fast, then Zechs masters it, then his reaction time is TO good for it and needs a faster mech. This is impressive, I would like to see Graham or Char do the same. (Though Char would be to busy talking about gravity weighing down souls, or missing his target because he's thinking of Ensign Requa)
@hitsusatsu11: actually no 

both Graham and Char are smart enough to take suits that fills their niche in the battlefield
E.g Graham wants to kill gundam, and apparently since ranged weapon is ineffective: here comes masurao and it's upgrade susanowoo
Char put all of his point in SPEED during character creation, knowing " if i can't get hit I WON'T die" and just need the mech to pack as much GUNS as possible hence Zeong, Sazabi, and hyaku shiki mega launcher and his need of booster

Zech? Zech just mary sue his way in into everything that is new in the series, competing with his nemesis for the need of the biggest plot device
Post by Kurohige (3,677 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Domon Kashu
@cfatalis: lol. Graham is the biggest Mary Sue there is. Nothing original at all, just like La Crueset. Char is cool but not as skilled as Zechs, take the time in the Hiyaku Shiki when he had his mega launcher and repeatedly failed to hit a relatively stationary Titan ship because he was "distracted" by Ensign Requa, this is after he told Kamile he shouldn't hesitate to kill her. This was a big objective, if he could just hit the ship he would cripple the Titan's war effort. 

Your criticism of Zechs is unfair. 

1) You seem to say he destroyed Gundams with his dober gun, this is not the case, he never destroyed any that way. Heero self detonated the Wing, and Zechs never destroyed Heavyarms.

2) You imply he is yaoi bait, when in reality the biggest yaoi anything is in Gundam 00 with the inovades and that Teira Arde guy. (also happens in Turn A)  

3) How does Zechs mary sue his way through the series? By getting an upgraded suit? That happens in every single Gundam show.  

If anything Graham Mary Sue's his way through the series: 

-Opponent of the gundams, driven to beat them Check 
-Beaten by the gundam, takes on a new secret identity with a mask Check 
-Isn't even the main boss, is overshadowed by the ambiguously gay inovade final boss Check.
@hitsusatsu11: 

1. i say hurting the gundam or at least giving trouble to it, while around 50 leo firing wouldn't hit him even if heero is walking STRAIGHT 
2. wanna bet? see how much yaoi doujin Wing have in proportion to normal one?
3. no he mary sue his way by being instant expert of everything needed to beat the other guy , and aiming to get better plot device

mary sue can vomit his blood and loss not until the final battle?, do you understand what a mary sue is?
@cfatalis said:
  2. wanna bet? see how much yaoi doujin Wing have in proportion to normal one? "
I don't like that stuff, so I don't care. But in actual canon you have to admit 00 has actually ambiguously gay things like the inovades and Tierria Arde coss dressing. 

" @hitsusatsu11:   1. i say hurting the gundam or at least giving trouble to it, while around 50 leo firing wouldn't hit him even if heero is walking STRAIGHT  other guy , and aiming to get better plot device   
The dober gun at best staggered the gundams, most any damage was done with a beam saber. And not all Leo's carry a dober gun, some carry beam rifle or 105 mm rifle, or bazooka. And a leo when used by Zechs nearly managed to stale mate Heero at the beginning of the show.  

3. no he mary sue his way by being instant expert of everything needed to beat the other guy , and aiming to get better plot device  
Zechs was the most skilled from the beginning, if anything this is more realistic than other shows. Take MSG, an ace like Char is suddenly stalemated by a kid who just got into a MS? Come on we all know Amuro should have not survived any of his early encounters with Char. In Wing Zechs was the hardened ace and no new kids would be automatically more skilled then him (even if they were trained, unlike Amuro who just jumped in a suit)
@hitsusatsu11: innovades and erde is genderless, there's a reason why when she crossdress she somehow grew boobs

as for leo when used by zech stalemating heero, simply not possible considering that leo output is way lower than the wing, and unlike amuro case we cannot blame that the other one is still learning and the weaker is veteran,is this what you call realistic?

in MSG.... an RX 78 had two three time the stat of a zaku proven by amuro capability of owning that many zaku while still reading from the book, e.g one beam rifle shot will kill one zaku when it hits and unless it's magellan cannon  or bazooka no weaponry can even faze the gundam 
no ammount of skill would net you the result of stalemating a trained opponent in a way better suit, whereas 50 person team FAILED to even scratch the suit
@cfatalis said:
  in MSG.... an RX 78 had two three time the stat of a zaku proven by amuro capability of owning that many zaku while still reading from the book, e.g one beam rifle shot will kill one zaku when it hits and unless it's magellan cannon    
It doesn't have 2-3 times the stats of Char's custom Zaku. 
   as for leo when used by zech stalemating heero, simply not possible considering that leo output is way lower than the wing, and unlike amuro case we cannot blame that the other one is still learning and the weaker is veteran,is this what you call realistic?  i
No of course not, GW is not at all realistic in its war fighting, A single person in a gundam is literally a one man army, able to take down entire armies by himself self. UC and CE is more realistic because usually an ace is worth maybe 5 grunts usually, not 50 or 100 like in wing.  

But just because everything in GW is overpowered doesn't make Zechs unskilled, in fact what he's shown make him exceptionally skilled-he is able to beat around 50 Mobile dolls in talgeese, these Vigo MK 1's have reaction speed beyond any human, they were beating the other Gundam pilots for a while, but Zechs still owns them. Also in Epyon he took a couple MD's with his and stalemated the three upgraded gundams (DS,HH, SR) .  

G gundam is most unrealistic, then Wing, then probably Turn A and 00, then CE then UC. 
@hitsusatsu11: HH, SR , and DSH doesn't have china mad newtype system mounted in epyon

CE realistic?, see what Jesus Yamato did, remember he didn't kill anyone in the final fight, and mobile doll is completely worhtless of a system , for one they cannot improvise or innovate unlike human pilots, and all important aspect of war, while their descission making speed and accuracy maybe beyond human, they rely on inputted data

if you want to see a true combat ai, read skull heart manga
there you see someone's brain and combat data get used as a pilot
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel