best Gundam series???

Topic started by orz on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Niko 5 years, 5 months ago.
Post by orz (114 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Easily the old school Gundam series, Gundam Wing, and Gundam SEED are the best.
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
orz said:
"Easily the old school Gundam series, Gundam Wing, and Gundam SEED are the best."
hell yeah, Wing was the best
orz said:
"Easily the old school Gundam series, Gundam Wing, and Gundam SEED are the best."
Nah Seed was better
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Preferences then

I never was able to get into Seed, I'll look it up some time
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I Really like all Gundam series equally im just that kinda fan :)
Post by mtelford (12 posts) See mini bio Level 3
I am a big fan of Gundam 00 but i am not liking the new season very much
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I couldn't get into SEED. It wasn't so bad as much as it was meh. Original MSG did what SEED did, but better IMHO.

My favorite is probably the original compilation trilogy. That or Zeta. I also like all the side story OVAs in UC time line, Wing, G, Turn-A, and 00. Still need to watch X.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I prefer Wing, but i haven't seen SEED yet.
If you liked Wing, try out 00. They have similar elements. It's airing on Sci-Fi on Monday nights too, only four episodes in thus far.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
08th MS Team
Sigue said:
"08th MS Team"
oh yeah forgot about that one, 08 MS team was pretty awesome
Post by DarthRyu666 (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Resonate said:
"orz said:
hell yeah, Wing was the best
"
ORZ
Gundam Wing IMO is a failed attempt to compress all of UC(Universal Century)Gundam into one series. Sure, I watched it too, but when I watched all of UC Gundam, UC blows it out all of the water.

As for me, UC Gundam is the best. You guys should watch MS Igloo, the OVA series and the new MS Igloo OVA's as well. They tell a lot more story than Gundam Wing did an entire season. G Gundam, Turn A Gundam and Gundam X are next on my list of favorites.
Post by GlareMaverick11987 (88 posts) See mini bio Level 4
G Gundam..By Far.
Post by Mjolnir (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
The 08th MS Team is my favorite, but Wing is great as well.  I'll have to watch some more of SEED and SEED Destiny.
Post by WilliamRLBaker (16 posts) See mini bio Level 5
The original is all ways the best, I cant stand all the later ones gundam is one series of anime that just needs to end.
Post by YoYo (36 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Wing is by far my favourite, ive watched it about 9 times over now on my 10th run through now....Seed probably comes next then the latest Gundam 00
Post by Chibi_Kaji (89 posts) See mini bio Level 2
My favorite Gundam series would probably have to be Wing since it's what introduced me to Gundam.  Also I thought the first half of SEED was great, but after Freedom was introduced it went downhill.
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Surprisingly I found Gundam X to be one of the best Gundam series I have seen to date. Obviously Wing is my favorite, but X came across as almost an improved version of Wing to me. Also, as much as I think Gundam Seed Destiny was a huge waste of time,  I have to say, the Gundam Seed Stargazer OVA was pretty good. Undeniably though Zeta is still one of the best Gundam series ever from an objective standpoint.
I still need to finish X. It looked good from what I saw (the first two eps)
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Niko: X is basically if you took Wing, made Duo the main character, gave him all the skills of Heero, made Hilde moe and turned her into the quiet type, and put it all in a weird halfway-UC timeline sorta place. In other words, Wow.....
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel