Yamakan's Studio Makes Miku PV

Topic started by gia on Aug. 21, 2009. Last post by gia 5 years ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Word on the Yunakiti blog (via Rakuga Kidou) is that a new anime PV for Miku Hatsune's Black*Rock Shooter album is in the works-- and it's being produced by ordet, the studio founded by former Lucky Star director Yutaka Yamamoto after he left Kyoto Animation.

The ad that notes ordet's involvement does not specify that Yamakan himself will be involved in the project, but at this point it's a pretty small studio, so it's hard to imagine that he wouldn't be. The PV is coming out with the CD single on September 30th, and will be available on both DVD and on Blu-Ray. The CD and DVD combo is ¥1260 (about $13.45 USD), while the CD and BD combo is ¥1890 (about $20.19 USD). The CD's jacket was designed by Huke, who did the popular Black*Rock Shooter illustration-- and the following 3DCG animated PV, which as far as I can tell is not related to ordet's PV.

Given the relative affordability of the Blu-Ray version, I'm considering importing it-- I'd be interested in seeing what something ordet did on its own looked like. (They've cooperated on some productions but I don't believe they've spearheaded anything yet.)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel