Why there many who think that Red is Ash or that Kris is Marina?

Topic started by NectariaKiritsi on Dec. 12, 2011. Last post by NectariaKiritsi 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by NectariaKiritsi (104 posts) See mini bio Level 14
A screenshot from my wiki sub page. I was talking about Marina's page! 
A screenshot from my wiki sub page. I was talking about Marina's page! 

I notice many fans who think that Red is Ash or Kris is Marina or Gold/Ethan is Jimmy e.t.c. 
They're not the same characters. They have different pokemon team!  
I notice that Newten added some Crystal pictures on Marina's gallery and another user thinks that Jimmy and Gold are the same characters and put a Jimmy picture on Gold's page! Some fans thinks that Ash's first video game appearance is Pokemon Yellow because this game based on anime. The player character from this game is Red not Ash.
Post by takashichea (12,669 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Well, this confusion stems from not reading the manga and only watching anime and vice versa. Same thing goes for video games if they only know Pokemon that way.

Yes, I know it's a little annoying! 
Thanks for the reply, Takashichea ^_^!
Post by takashichea (12,669 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@NectariaKiritsi:

Sorry for the redundancy. I wonder why the creators don't seem to make the outfit for Ash and Red and others different. For Ash Ketchum, his outfit changes with seasons.

Wikia has the same logic, too.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,227 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@NectariaKiritsi: Some of the Pokémon pages need some work. To be fair, it can be pretty hard to tell the characters apart, one is based on another so they're often almost identical.

Looks like the only big difference between Marina and Crystal is hair colour, I'll move the images with brown hair to the Crystal page.

If you run into anything else like this just send me a PM and let me know.

Yes, I know that! 
@Newten:  Thanks, Newten ^_^!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel