About this page

Topic started by Black_Rose on Feb. 20, 2009. Last post by Little_Sparrow 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
It seems like this series doesn't even exist, I tried checking google and Yahoo and they've got nothing, checked every Final Fantasy page (since it's also attached to the FF franchise) and still found nothing.

Is this even real? If so, it must be pretty damn obscure.
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Check out lordhaseo's blogs... I told him that if it was his creation (with no actual production / release date, I mean) there probably shouldn't be a page for it... He says he talked to Bandai... ^_^; I'm at a loss here...
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Black_Rose said:
"It seems like this series doesn't even exist, I tried checking google and Yahoo and they've got nothing, checked every Final Fantasy page (since it's also attached to the FF franchise) and still found nothing.

Is this even real? If so, it must be pretty damn obscure. "
already discussed by us mods Ethan`s on it i think
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Ehh...I say this should be deleted, at least until there's something official about this.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Black_Rose said:
"It seems like this series doesn't even exist, I tried checking google and Yahoo and they've got nothing, checked every Final Fantasy page (since it's also attached to the FF franchise) and still found nothing.

Is this even real? If so, it must be pretty damn obscure. "

the reason why its attached to ff is beacuse its simlare to it
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Black_Rose said:
"Ehh...I say this should be deleted, at least until there's something official about this.
"

i just wanted to shaire with ya guys about my anime thats all!
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Black_Rose said:
"Ehh...I say this should be deleted, at least until there's something official about this.
"
This page will be deleted, If you read up Devily said that Ethan is aware of this page and it will be removed from the site, A wrong button was pressed when it went to the submission que, Ir was in fact my fault it even got on the site, the buttons are right next to each other. It will take time for the page to be removed, Res assured we are on the problem and are well aware of the situation.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel