Litchi Hikari Club Anime/Fall Trailer Discussion

Topic started by takashichea on Nov. 7, 2012. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by takashichea (12,433 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

There was no trailer of some sorts for this series, so I just posted related videos and a theme song.

Plot

Genre: Horror, Comedy

The story starts of with 9 boys, all in the Hikari Club, who are driven to make the ultimate Artificial Intelligence, and will stop at nothing to create it. The leader of the club, Zera, is an attractive boy who is very sick and twisted. He has complete control of the members. The second in command and previous leader, Tamiya, is not happy with the way Zera is controlling everyone, so he tries to reclaim the club, and eventually everything begins to crumble and turn into chaos.

By Anime News Network

Why Should You Watch?

This is blank right now. If you're a fan of this show, feel free put down any recommendations/blurbs or this show. Use the reply button, so I add it to this thread. Thank you.

Videos

I think I got an animated short from the manga, and we have a music and opening theme song videos.

Please enjoy.

Thank you and all comments are welcome.

Other Discussion Threads

Here's a list of anime discussion threads in Anime Vice.

Oh, don't forget to check out Fall 2012 Anime Season Preview and the Fall Anime 2012 Trailer Archive blog!

Fall 2012 Anime Discussion Threads

Past Summer 2012 Anime Discussion Threads

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel