I think I gotta get this

Topic started by GMan on Jan. 9, 2009. Last post by Aarionf 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by GMan (282 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
I know I shouldn't but I think I just might have to get one of these.
 Light Yagami/Kira
Light Yagami/Kira

Is there a Misa Misa version?
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Yeah there's a Misa one:
http://www.yesanimation.com/denoamminepv.html
Staff
That one's too expensive for me.  I'm not paying over fifty bucks for one.  I just got the Light figure for 8 bucks on ebay.
Ahh you probably bought a fake one sadly. There is a huge quality difference between the fake and real Nendoroids.
See this Haruhi one as an example:
http://www.xanga.com/fishfishblah/687132372/realfake-haruhis.html

The real Nendoroids are easily fifty or more bucks.
Staff
I'll make sure to post a pic here when I get it (even though it may just be the two of us that care).  I'd hate to have a fake unlicensed product but I guess if it looks decent enough, I'll be happy.  It's just gonna sit on my desk so I'm not interested in the collectibility aspect of it.
Post by Death_Flame (318 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Hahahaha funny action figure...

Resonate has on like it except it's L :D
Cheap ebay figures are a hit-or-miss so hopefully you get a good one! I've gotten fake stuff before too and some are actually really good while others are... well questionably to say the least.

I can never bring myself to buy a Nendoroid despite the cuteness. I'll buy other figures that are bigger but a bit more expensive so I can get more bang for my buck.
Staff
I finally got it.  It took a detour from Hong Kong.  I accidentally had it shipped across the country to my brother's and had to have him send it to me.  Real or fake, looks good to me.  Especially for what I paid.  I have no idea if it's fake.  i hate the idea of paying someone for a bootleg item but it's already in my home.

Here's my pics of it:

Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Looks cool ^^
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
lol rad
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Nendoroids are total epic win. I don't have Light since I'm not fond of his character, but I have both regular L and reindeer/Christmas L <3
Post by Death_Flame (318 posts) See mini bio Level 3
I want it too :P
From a distance, it looks pretty good especially for being cheap.

Though I think it's fake because if you look carefully at the eyes and some of the coloring shading, it looks off from the real Nendoroid.

Still even if it were a bootleg, it's still one of the better ones so consider yourself lucky =)
Staff
8 bucks.  Yeah I feel lucky.
Post by Aarionf (32 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@GMan:  wow. that's a cool toy.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel