Weekly La Storia della Arcana Famiglia: Ep. 10

Topic started by takashichea on Sept. 3, 2012. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by takashichea (11,680 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Plot Summary

Welcome to La Storia della Arcana Famiglia report!

Felicità lost her memories when she attempted to use her Wheel of Fortune powers to save her father. Jolly proposes to use his Arcana Powers to restore Felicità's memories, but the rest of the guys do not forgive Jolly. Will Felicità get her memories back.

Verdict

Beware of spoilers!

Good

Jolly gets the spotlight
Jolly gets the spotlight
  • Jolly fans will definitely love this episode. Plus, you get to see his Arcana Powers for the first time.
  • Nova and Libertà are making big progress with their character development (more of Nova).

Bad

• I'm pretty worried about how they are going to end this since I think on ANN that they have 12 episodes. I wanted this series to last a bit longer because I got another Italian themed harem, Campione. Campione seems to have a long life span judging from the light novels. It's for a special blog that compares harem and reverse harem's attributes.
  • For this episode, there's not much bad stuff that I can think of.

Overall, this episode is good and not slow or boring. We got somewhere in the plot, but the Arcana Duello may not appear. I'm hoping to see a good conclusion for this series since harem games based anime have multiple endings.

Thanks

Thank you everyone for reading this report. Please support the franchise and the wiki pages.

Wiki Progress: My team and I didn't do much since school is starting for most of us, and we are dealing with plenty of wiki projects.

This Week's Ongoing Anime and Manga Coverage

• Sket Dance Ep. 74
  • Campione! Ep. 10
  • Fairy Tail Ep. 147
  • One Piece Ch. 680 by DestinyHeroKnight

Last Week's Ongoing Anime and Manga Coverage

1. Cool Blogs: Fall Anime 2012 Trailers Anthology Blog,
  2. New Trailers: Ixion Saga DT, Btooom!, Robotics;Notes, and Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai

Other Anime Discussion Threads

Takashichea

Post by Sonata (35,303 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I do love all the characters in this series, but I was told this was going to be an action series. It hasn't delivered that.
Post by takashichea (11,680 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Sonata:

I feel bad that I got all hyped for the show. It was the same when Kuro, the gang, and I watch Guilty Crown to the end. The opening theme song and trailer is all misleading.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel