Summer Anime 2012: Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Trailer

Topic started by takashichea on May 22, 2012. Last post by AgentFakku 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by takashichea (12,378 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Plot Summary

Alias: Love, Election, & Chocolate

Genre: Drama and Romance

Based on an eroge visual novel...

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate follows the protagonist Yūki Ōjima, who attends Takafuji Private Academy a large school with over 6,000 students. Yūki is a member of the Food Research Club along with seven others, including his childhood friend Chisato Sumiyoshi. The members leisurely spend their time in the club not doing much activities. When the election of the next student council president comes up, the front runner Satsuki Shinonome proposes that clubs that have no merit should be sorted out and abolished. The Food Research Club seeks advice from the current student council president Yakumo Mōri, who suggests Yūki run in the election as an opposing candidate. Yūki learns about the issues facing the school and decides to run in the election.

By Anime News Network

There are no news yet if this anime will be stream on legal sites such as Crunchyroll, Funimation, or Hulu.

Please check out the Summer Anime Trailers Anthology blog for more anime trailers!

Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

This could be cool in a leisurely way the same way that Sora no Manimani was. I liked that show about friends in an astronomy club, so if this is similar, I could get into it.

Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18
NO! It's too early for the summer season! We haven't even finished reviewing last winter season!

This could be a platonic harem when I read the eroge visual novel's "settings." It's like Fate Stay Night where you have Shirou and a bunch of girls. Only one route/relationship is formed at a time. My instincts tell me there are going to be implied sex scenes no matter how innocent this trailer is. The guy didn't even show up in the trailer.

It's research time!

@DocHaus: @PenguinDust:

Hey everyone! There's a new trailer with the characters talking. Please enjoy.

Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@takashichea: Well the voices do sound familiar :P
Post by AgentFakku (213 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel