Official Kamen Rider Discussion thread

Topic started by Devilly on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Devilly 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I curious how much people on AV watch Kamen Rider.
I have to say on CV i was a bit lonely being the only Toku freak currently online ^^

As for my Knowledge i`v watched every ep from the start of Kamen Rider 1 to last`s week`s Kamen Rider Kiva ep (42 i think) also every movie which i neatly downloaded on dvd`s and stacked in my closet.

I also plan to watch Kamen Rider DCD and the American production of Kamen Rider Ryuki(Dragon Knight) in 2009
Only rule: dont post if ya dont know and dont care

So discuss  :)
Post by GlareMaverick11987 (88 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I can't believe nobody posted in here yet.Kamen Rider is Awesome.I'm not watching Kamen Rider Kiba yet..I have to finish Kabuto & Den-O..I just watched the Kabuto movie (God Speed Love)..OMG that is one of the best movies I have ever seen.If Marvel could do that good with their movies maybe people wouldn't make fun of them.

LoL so true i still wonder what the great franchise is doing here its a tokusatsu

and i am still worried about DCD the guy is pink and based of a arcade game the only thing people are looking forward to is the fact that the old Riders are coming back

Infact the only reason i will watch it is that Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Kabuto and Den-0 will be back in action :D

Post by Kamen_Rider_Kajiki (90 posts) See mini bio Level 4
LoL in those 22 hours i made my new male account and i added more then 40 pics to both the Kamen Rider and Black RX pages

Also i want to put a attention to the fact that i said that DCD is a combo of a Arcade game(Rider 2008) and ZX.
Now it seems that it was a even worse mistake the design is to faulty if only they based him on something cool.
Like Knight and Hibiki where based on Batman and Daredevil they could have based him on Ichigo or Kuuga for example. :(

just wanted to say that^^
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I only remember the Agito series, never watched the others. But it was totally badass.
Black_Rose said:
"I only remember the Agito series, never watched the others. But it was totally badass."

Well he`s coming back in a few month`s :D
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I love Kamen Rider. I've only finished Blade, Kabuto and Den-O so far (Blade being my favorite of the three). I'm current in Kiva, and it's doing well for the most part.

I'll of couse watch Decade, but I do think the pink on the outfit is a bit much. Still, I've kind of grown used to it.

And don't forget, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight next Saturday at 9:30 am EST on CW4kids.

Devilly
said:
LoL so true i still wonder what the great franchise is doing here its a tokusatsu
With accompanying manga. After all, Kamen Rider Spirits is awesome. Plus, there is SD Rider for the anime side of things.
Niko said:
"I love Kamen Rider. I've only finished Blade, Kabuto and Den-O so far (Blade being my favorite of the three). I'm current in Kiva, and it's doing well for the most part.

I'll of couse watch Decade, but I do think the pink on the outfit is a bit much. Still, I've kind of grown used to it.

And don't forget, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight next Saturday at 9:30 am EST on CW4kids.

wow now that i didnt knew cuz i forgot to go to Rangerboard this week so thanx XD
I tend to check TV Nihon daily. I don't usually go to Rangerboard often, although I probably should. Not like I need yet another forum to regularly post at though.
TV nihon is the best OrderOf Zeronos what ever happend to them?
O its still up nevermind no one seems to like uploading they`re vids ^^
Yeah, I think people tend to like TV Nihon's quality over Order of Zeronos. I just wish TV Nihon would do some older stuff. I can occasionally find a sub for a first ep of an older Kamen Rider series, but I'd like to see more.
True they dont have alot but if you go to Veoh.com you`ll find they have alot of fansubbed old school rider eps.
It was there that i noticed that a ep of Kamen Rider Black Looked exactly like the first ep of Kiva ^^
Well, they both have that whole "wake up" thing going for them.

What I've seen of Black, it seemed pretty good.
it was actually the fact that they fought the same type of kaiju in the same stadium while saving a girl who has a important role in the series ^^
My new home made screencaps 4 today cuz no one else did it yet :)
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
o and these ^^
My #1 loveble TV nihon pic just so funny XD
My #1 loveble TV nihon pic just so funny XD
Den-o
Den-o
Post by Death_Flame (318 posts) See mini bio Level 3
I've never heard of this
:/
well now you did ^^
Post by Death_Flame (318 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Don;t you mean now i do? lol :D
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel