why was bastard!! on hiatus for so long?

Topic started by peruano99A on May 31, 2011. Last post by GoodGamerSambo 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I mean if they are going to hold on for more than 9 years... then they might as well end the series.. so why still keep it in hiatus?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@peruano99A said:
I mean if they are going to hold on for more than 9 years... then they might as well end the series.. so why still keep it in hiatus?
A. because you keep asking question easily found through research
b.because you are not the one who decided when a manga should end, I mean seriously ? Who are you?
c. because it is still ongoing and published irregularly in ultra jump

Volume 26 was translated less than a year ago, and volume 27 have 2 chapters translated
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@cfatalis said:
@peruano99A said:
A. because you keep asking question easily found through research b.because you are not the one who decided when a manga should end, I mean seriously ? Who are you?c. because it is still ongoing and published irregularly in ultra jump  Volume 26 was translated less than a year ago, and volume 27 have 2 chapters translated
thanks for being rude.
Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@peruano99A: Basically dude the author is really ill and he needs to take alot of time off.

He carries on with it when he feels well enough too.

He can take all the time off he wants for all i care because he is a legend for just writing it! :D

Hope that cleared things up man.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel